incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1008017
Pearl P-2050C Eliminator: Redline Chain Drive - single pedal
Pearl's original PowerShifter Eliminator was a giant leap ahead in bass drum pedals.
The world's only pedal featuring the patented Interchangeable Cam System, Eliminator's virtually unlimited tunability lets the player lock in totally personalized feel, power and speed.
The Eliminator: Redline is the next step forward. Like having four pedals in one, Redline fuses the stunning power and flexibility of the original Eliminator with the fluid speed of our Demon series pedals. With a host of radical improvements, Eliminator:Redline helps unlock perfect feel by locking in a cam, further pushing the boundaries of bass drum performance
- Powershifter: By moving the footboard forward or back, our revolutionary PowerShifter function provides 3 positions to fine tune the power and feel of the pedal. Instantly change the drive angle leverage to create a light, regular, or strong feel. U.S. Patent #5574237
- Zero Play Hinge: Our proprietary stainless steel hinge provides maximum freedom of motion for blazing speed and prevents play between the footboard and heel. U.S. Patent #7179978
- NiNja Bearings: Developed by skateboarding engineers for the ultimate in fast, quiet performance, NiNja Bearings incorporate state-of-the-art micro-polished steel balls for incredibly fast and smooth performance.
- Roller Hoop Clamp: w/ Side Mount Adjustment. Quickly adapts to a wide range of hoop thicknesses for the smoothest, most secure grip possible. Easy side access to the hoop clamp makes set up and tear down a breeze. U.S. Patent #5726370
- Independent Tracktion Grips: Eliminator Redline's redesigned pedalboard features Pearl's exclusive reversible Traction Plate insert, allowing individual traction grip configuration to suit your exact playing requirements.
- The Control Core Quadbeater: With a reduced profile, Pearl's improved QuadBeater provides the same four beater surfaces of the original (two hard plastic, two felt) but with the added feel and power of the Control Core elastomer center to eliminate vibration. U.S. Patent #5610351 U.S. Patent #7626108
- Click-Lock Spring Adjustment: w/ NEW Rotor Tension Cradle. Locks the desired spring settings into place and prevents tension creep under play. The counter spring adjustment's rolling cradle allows the spring to pivot with each stroke for less resistance. U.S. Patent #7754953
- Uni-Lock Beater Angle Cam: Grips the axel a full 360 degrees and allows infinite beater angle adjustments. Features the Floating Spring Pendulum design that is perfectly centered on the clamp for full bearing movement and maximum smoothness.
- Eliminator Redline Series
- belt drive
- NiNja ball bearings from the skateboard industry
- free-swinging spring suspension
- four-sided Quad Control Core Beater
- Powershifter function
- interchangeable cams change the feel of the game
- "Redline" pedal surface for increased grip
- smooth-running cardan shaft
- incl. bag