Roland V-Drums TD-27KV2 – Compact High-End E-Drum
- Compact electronic drum kit with high-end digital components
- TD-27 drum module version 2.0 - advanced features and sound engine technology derived from Roland TD-50X
- 14" digital snare, 14" digital hi hat and 18" digital ride - high-resolution multi-sensor triggering and state-of-the-art positional sensing
- 75 premium drum kits with 10 new kits and many new samples
- Many editing functions, ambience and reverb for your individual drum sound
- Extensive practice functions and useful features
- Dynamic and natural sounds, large pads and thin-profile cymbals
- A compact E-Drum doesn't get any more realistic than this!
The Roland TD-27KV2 is the Porsche among compact V-Drums. Its 75 drum kits and the engine with Prismatic Sound Modeling taken from the big TD-50X offer excellent drum sounds.
With the digital snare drum, hi-hat and ride cymbal pads, Roland sets a milestone in position recognition and precise playback of your performance. The large drum and cymbal pads offer you a maximum playing surface with space-saving dimensions.
Via the 28-channel USB audio interface and its stereo sum with 2 additional outputs, the TD-27 offers you extensive connectivity for live and studio applications.
The TD-27KV2 is your compact high-end E-Drum. Whether home recording, practice, live gig or rehearsal room - more "everything" really does not exist in the compact segment!
Roland TD-27KV2 – Features:
- Complete electronic drum kit with module, snare, hi-hat, ride, 3 toms, 2 crash cymbals, kick drum and rack.
- Roland TD-27 sound module version 2.0 with new kits, more extensive effects, compressor, ambience and reverb function
- 75 preset drum kits with rich, dynamic and natural drum sounds, including 10 new kits with custom samples
- All drum sounds individually editable, ambience, muffling and reverb adjustable for each kit
- Roland V-Drums 14" digital snare pad, 14" digital hi-hat cymbal pad and 18" digital ride cymbal pad with high-resolution trigger technology
- New, thinner Roland V-Drums 12" and 14" Dual-Zone Thin Crash Cymbal Pads with natural feel and realistic vibration response
- Roland V-Drums Dual Zone 10" mesh head tom pads with head and rim triggers
- Precise and stable KD-10 kick drum pad for single and dual pedals
- Sturdy and robust Roland MDS drum rack
- 28-channel USB audio interface for integration into your home recording structure
- 2 additional trigger inputs for further pads
- Stereo-Ouput plus 2 x Direct Out
- Import function for your own loops and sequences
- Bluetooth streaming function for your favorite songs from your smartphone
- Warm Up mode for your daily practice routine and innovative Coach mode with Time Check and Quiet Count to improve your timing
- Melodics training software for macOS and Win and access to sounds, samples and artist kits in the Roland Cloud
- All components upward compatible
Scope of delivery Roland TD-27KV2
- 1 x Roland V-Drums TD-27 Soundmodule Version 2.0
- 1 x Roland V-Drums PD-140DS 14“ Digital Snare Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums VH-14D 14“ Digital Hi-Hat Cymbal Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums CY-18DR 18“ Digital Ride Cymbal Pad
- 3 x Roland V-Drums PDX-100 10“ Tom Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums CY-12C-T 12“ 2-Zonen Crash Cymbal Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums CY-14C-T 14“ 2-Zonen Crash Cymbal Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums KD-10 10“ Kick Pad
- 1 x Roland MDS-STD2 Drum Rack incl. Modul-, Pad- and Cymbal-Holder
- 1 x Multicore Triggerkabel
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x User Manual
- *Kick-Pedal, Hi-Hat-Stand, Snare-Stand and Drum-Hocker not included! Please order separately.
Free of charge for you and only at drum-tec:
The drum-tec Live Sound Edition with exclusive Custom Kits & Snare Samples!
drum-tec Live Sound Edition - what is it?
11 first-class custom kits, programmed for stage use - get the maximum out of your module!
Plus: 9 rich acoustic snare samples, specially produced for your live sound!
The Live Sound Edition comes with every new Roland TD-27.
You get it exclusively and even for free, but only as a drum-tec customer and only in combination with a module.
We do not offer the Live Sound Edition for sale by itself.
A lot of work and our know-how as E-Drum specialists went into the outstanding samples of the edition.
We are happy to pass this on exclusively to our customers. You get your Live Sound Edition on a SD card, which we add automatically and free of charge to your order.
Roland V-Drums TD-27 V2 E-Drum Module - Versatile sound module with a great sound
The sound engine of the TD-27 convinces with excellent sounds and wide sound variety. The module is built on the Prismatic Sound Modeling technology from the Roland TD-50X module. The TD-27 is the smallest of the drum modules playable with Roland's Digital Pads. Combined with the Digital Snare, Digital Hi-Hat and Digital Ride Cymbal, it faithfully reproduces your performance, delivering expressive, delicate and powerful drum sounds. Wide dynamic range, high-resolution sound gradients, seamless open/close detection of the hi-hat, fine reproduction of accents on head and rim strokes on snare and toms, nuanced sounds of edge and bow strokes on the cymbal pads - the module authentically reproduces what you play!
The TD-27's 75 preset drum kits, including 10 all-new sets and a wide range of samples, can be customized to your liking. Useful parameters such as pitch and EQ are available for this purpose. Ambience, muffling and reverb functions make your sound individual and unique.
Comprehensive Practice Functions
The functionality of the module offers you several features that will make you better. With the Warm Up mode you can call up a daily practice routine that will bring your skills to a new level. The Coach mode with Time Check and Quiet Count makes your timing more precise and lasting.
You can stream your favorite songs from You Tube or Spotify via Bluetooth from laptop or smartphone into the TD-27, so you can drum to your heroes on the headphones. Audio files as loops or sequences can be read in via the SD card slot and assigned in the module to any pad in the set.
Team player in recording and live operation
The 28-channel audio interface and the USB port allow you to integrate your TD-27 into an existing home recording architecture. Professional music production is child's play. The stereo outputs of the module are your interface for the live gig. Your set can be finely and precisely controlled by you in the module, so that you can deliver a perfect stereo E-Drum to the mixing console afterwards. In addition, you can also use the two direct outputs to offer the man at the desk any pads as individual signals.
Roland V-Drums Digital Pads
With its Digital Pads, E-Drum pioneer Roland continues to drive the evolution of E-Drums. The pads deliver their signals completely digitally to compatible sound modules like the Roland TD-27. The result is an unprecedented expressiveness and a high-resolution reproduction of your playing technique.
Roland V-Drums PD-140DS 14" Digital Snare Pad with High Resolution Positional Sensing
With the Roland PD-140DS, you can play nuances that were previously impossible. The digital snare recognizes exactly what you play, where you play it and with which dynamics you play it. This results in digital information that triggers high-resolution compilations of samples with the finest layer nuances in your TD-27. Subtle dynamic subtleties are accurately realized. Swirls, rimshots, cross-stic and even your ghost notes - everything is accurately detected and digitally passed on. E-drumming can't get any closer to nature's sound.
High-end trigger technology for perfect impulse transmission
To make this possible, a perfectly tuned set of sensors work inside the Digital Snare. The head sensor, 3 position sensors, a rim sensor, 3 cross-stick sensors and a sampling processor create a high-resolution overall information of your performance and pass it on to the module via USB.
Look & feel of a real acoustic steel shell snare
Technically, the PD-140DS is a high-quality E-Drum pad. Visually, the PD-140DS is a real 14" snare with a polished steel shell and chrome-plated tensioning brackets. It is indistinguishable from an acoustic snare. The simple classy design signals an understatement, which the instrument exceeds many times over with its performance and the possibilities it gives you. Haptically, you get a snare with 3-layer mesh head. It provides you with the ideal rebound for you individually and is finely adjustable in tension with 8 tuning screws.
Roland Digital Cymbal Pads
The Roland V-Drum digital hi-hat VH-14D and the Roland V-Drum digital ride cymbal CY-18DR represent the high-end class of realistic cymbal pads on the market. Your entire playing is passed on to your module in a realistic, latency-free and high-resolution manner. This allows you precise and expressive drumming with very delicate reproduction of your style.
Roland V-Drums VH-14D 14“ Digital Hi-Hat Cymbal Pad
Both the touch sensitivity and sound variety as well as the playback of the open/closed states are transmitted in unprecedented resolution. The two-piece hi-hat with the two thin 14" pads offers you a familiar look and a natural feel. The high-resolution multi-sensor system detects your velocity, stick position and footwork with maximum precision. In addition to authentically reproduced foot splashes, you can mute the cymbals by hand just like on an acoustic drum kit.
Roland V-Drums CY-18DR 18“ Digital Ride Cymbal Pad
Its size and weight offer you an absolutely authentic vibration behavior and the natural feel of a large ride cymbal. The cymbal processes your strokes via three zones. Its edge, bow and cup area delivers clearly differentiated signals to the TD-27 module at every point. You can play the cymbal 360° over the entire surface and choke it with your hand. Your playing is relayed so realistically that you can hear every nuance. The CY-18DR's soft rubber rim gives your stick impact a smooth, comfortable rebound and reduces impact noise to a minimum. This e-cymbal gives you precise and expressive drumming with very delicate reproduction of your style.
Roland V-Drums PDX-100 - compact dual zone mesh head tom pads
Three Roland PDX-100 pads as toms with a size of 10" offer you the best development possibilities of your playing style with optimal positionability in the construction of your set. Due to the mounting position of the two triggers in the pad, the positions of your strokes between edge and center are optimally recognized and passed on to the TD-27. The two-layer Roland Mesh Head on the pad consists of a special fabric with a composition that generates vibrations like a conventional drumhead. The tension ring with its 6 tensioning screws allows you to tension the Mesh Head exactly the way you need it for your ideal rebound. The PDX-100 produces very little noise. The Mesh Head is quiet and the steel hoop is covered with a rim-noise-rubber, which optimally dampens the noise of your rim shots.
Roland V-Drums CY-12C-T and CY-14R-T - realistic playing feel and natural vibration behavior with new, thinner profile
The CY-12C-T and CY-14C-T 12 and 14" Dual-Zone Thin Crash Cymbal Pads with Edge and Bow give you dynamic and high-resolution 2-zone triggering. The chokeable pads provide clear signals to the module. Their size and weight create a very authentic vibration response and a realistic feel. The 40% thinner profile and soft surface give your strokes a pleasant rebound and natural feel. Impact noise is reduced to a minimum.
Roland V-Drums KD-10 - solid kick drum pad with minimal footprint
The Roland KD-10 Mesh Head Kick Drum is a bass drum trigger pad that lets you play anywhere. Its low volume allows you to drum in the apartment without disturbing the neighbors. With its size, it is very portable, accompanies you everywhere and fits into the smallest corner at the gig. The playing surface of the Mesh Head Pad is suitable for all kick pedals and also for double-foot machines. Its special mesh composition gives you the feel of a real bass drum head. The trigger technology captures each of your kicks precisely and forwards the signal to your TD-27 drum module.
Roland MDS-STD2 Drum Rack
With the space-saving, easy-to-set-up MDS-STD2 Drum Rack, the Roland TD-27KV fits into the smallest corner. The anodized tubular steel rack is the stable and robust framework for your performance on a high-end E-Drum. All cymbal pad holders, tom holders and a module holding plate are included. The TD-27KV2 is complete. All you still need in terms of hardware to get started right away is: An individual hi-hat machine, a snare stand, a good drum stool and a foot machine that suits you.
|Configuration:||2 up - 1 down|