Pearl H-1050 Eliminator Redline hi-hat stand
The H-1050 Hi-Hat Stand has been upgraded with Redline components. This assures the same feel across the pedal spectrum and increases fluidity in hi-hat compression and rebound. The H1050 features our infinitely adjustable footboard angle adjustment. This allows precise height matching when using multiple pedal setups.
The H-1050 Hi-Hat Stand uses beefy 1" tubing and clamshell clamps with built in memory locks for superior rigidity. Hi-Hat set-up and tear-down is a breeze with Rapid-Lock's Patented* two-point quick release locking system.
- Rapid Lock Clutch: The new Rapid Lock Slip-proof clutch system features a patented 360° lock nut that provides vice-like clamping force for grip.
- Precision Spring Tension Dial: Our precision Spring Tension Dial in this H-1050 Hi-Hat Stand features a positive click stop designed for precise control over hi-hat tension.
- Clamshell Clamps: The H-2050 and H-1050 Hi-Hat Stands use beefy 1" tubing and clamshell clamps with built in memory locks for superior rigidity.
- Pedal Height Adjustment: The H-1050 Hi-Hat Stand features our infinitely adjustable footboard angle adjustment. This allows precise height matching when using multiple pedals.
- Drive: Direct Pull Drive System
- Clutch: Rapid Lock Clutch (U.S. Patent #93556725)
- Legs: Double Braced Tripod with Swivel Function
- Feet: Spike/Rubber Feet
- Tension: Spring Tension Dial
- Footboard: Infinitely Adjustable Footboard Angle
- Adjustment: Hi-Hat Cup (U.S. Patent #7078606)