incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1008559
drum-tec module holding plate MPC-2: Mount your module and know it's safe
- Versatile: Fits many e-drum modules and multipads
- Nifty & light: The aluminium support plate is super light-weight and looks great
- Durable: The MPC-2 is extremely sturdy and resilient
The MPC-2 is compatible with:
- Roland: TD-3, TD-6, TD-6V, TD-5, TD-7, TD-8, TD-10, TD-12, TD-20, TD-30, TD-50 TMC-6
- Roland: SPD-SX, HPD-20, SPD-30
- Pearl: Mimic Pro, malletSTATION
- Alesis: Strike Performance, Strike Multipad, Trigger I/O
- Yamaha: DTX, DTXPress, DTXPress II, DTXPress III, DTXTreme I, DTXTreme II, DTXTreme III, DTXM12, DTX-PRO
- Width: 12,5 cm
- Length: 10 cm
- Pipe diameter: 22 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Delivery without screws
Für alle Kunststoffverweigerer ist dies DIE Mounting Platte. Super stabil und dennoch leicht. Passt perfekt zum TD50
Does what it says on the tin
You'd think that spending £2.1k on the TD-50X, Roland would at least include a mounting plate? Fortunately, drum-tec had the solution and at an excellent price too.
Fitted to the TD-50X without issue, looks and feels well made too. Mounted OK on my "Gibraltar SC-EA200 Super Grabber Extension Arm". I ordered screws, but the TD-50X screws were fine.
Arrived to my UK home address after 1 business day of order.
Excellent product. Thank you!
Platte passt prima und erfüllt ihren Zweck sehr gut. Gruß an Kevin