drum-tec pro Snare Drum 14" x 5,5" (stainless steel)
The high-end e-drum snare drum - Made in Germany!
- full 5 year warranty on all drum-tec pro pads
- 100% Roland compatible
The sophisticated choice. Our beautiful drum-tec pro series e-drum is a visual masterpiece.
Refined shell design - our e-drums are said to "have a soul"
The drum-tec pro series is a proprietary design with acoustic-sized shells and the result from our combined experiences as e-drum professionals.
- Our shells have been specifically designed for our trigger technology and are manufactured to our exact specifications. All required components have been built in laser-controlled precision work right here in Germany.
- The drum-tec pro series supports high-end features like position-sensing (with Roland TD-12/20/25/30/50 sound modules) as well as complete dual-triggering on the toms.
- Made in Germany: The entire series is assembled by hand to meet our incredibly high quality demands.
- The drum-tec pro series comes with drum-tec triple-ply real feel mesh heads! They are incredibly authentic to play on, have the best trigger support and are extremely durable. (Note: The bass drum has a real feel trigger system where the beater actually sinks in to the head. This works even better with the 2-ply design series, which is why this is what's mounted on the bass)
The drum-tec pro series will fit you like a glove: It is not just a perfectly built e-drum.
The pro series also feels like the big drum-set it is with the dimensions, stage-presence and visual appeal of an acoustic set.
Each of our handmade "Made in Germany" e-drum pads have been subjected to a strict quality control. Only perfect pads are leaving our house!
full 5 year warranty on all drum-tec pro pads
All drum-tec pads of the pro- and diabolo series are compatible with the following components:
- all Roland modules (TD-3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/15/17/20/25/27/30/50)
- Pearl Mimic Pro
- Roland TMC-6 and TM-2
- all Roland octopads and multi-pads like SPD-S and SX, SPD-30 etc.
- 2Box module drumIt5 and drumIt3
- all ddrum modules (ddrum 2, 3, 4 + AT) Alesis DM10, trigger I/O, advanced drum module, strike. (with Alesis modules partly just mono triggering)
- Alesis performance pads, sample pads e.t.c.
- Yamaha modules and also DTXM12 multi-pad - only 1 zone (no rim-sensing)
- ATV aD5
|Diameter in inch:||14|
|Depth in inch:||5,5|
|Trigger zones:||Dual Zone|
Works perfectly with Roland TD20 and Superior Drummer 3.
Excellent snare it is was using Roland 128s but this thing is a Beast Would recommend. Thanks drumtec
Wedding band drummer
This snare is great. Very durable, well made, and sounds great. The real feel heads are no joke. Might have to get all real feel heads.
The triggering is amazing. Looking forward to plenty of years gigging with this beast
Very nice snare!
When I decided to convert my drums to digital, I first tried the Yamaha DT50S trigger and wasn't completely satisfied with the Dynamics of the snare. So I felt that I needed to try something else.
The solution for me was the drum-tec pro Snare Drum 14" x 5,5" (stainless steel) that works very well with my Roland TD-25 module and the dynamics is not an issue anymore.
The quality of this snare is very high and i realy recomend it.