Roland KD-200 MS: E-Kick Drum in Full-Size Acoustic-Look
- Deceitfully real look: the full-size wooden shell and the high-quality brackets offer the visual presence of a "real" bass drum
- Realistic feel of an acoustic bass drum thanks to the trigger technology integrated into the drumhead
- Stable instrument: Solid stands and the size of the shell reliably absorb your kicks
With the KD-200 Mesh Head Kick Drum, Roland offers an electronic kick pad in the guise of a conventional bass drum. The full-size real wood shell with Midnight Sparkle foil finish and custom chrome hardware is covered with a black front head and gives the impression of a conventional acoustic bass drum.
On the batter side, a sensitive trigger system works unnoticed by the audience at the gig. The pad with a fabric-foam-rubber coating has a sufficiently dimensioned playing surface, which is also large enough for the mallets of your double pedal.
The trigger technology precisely captures each of your kicks and relays the signal to your drum module for authentic sound reproduction.
The bass drum is a true 20" in diameter, and its 16-inch depth makes it visually indistinguishable from a conventional acoustic kick drum.
The KD-200 Mesh Head Kick Drum is fully compatible with all Roland drum modules and the modules of many other manufacturers.
- E-Kick-Drum with Acoustik-Look
- Durable and sensitive trigger technology
- Good Kick-Feel
- Compatible with double pedals
- Midnight Sparkle foil finish and chrome plated fittings
- Telescopic legs for individual set-up
- 20" diameter x 16" depth
- 130 mm playing surface diameter
- Kompatibel mit allem Roland Modulen und den Modulen vieler weiterer Hersteller
Scope of delivery of the Roland KD-200-MS Kick Drum
- Roland KD-200-MS Kick Drum
- Operating instructions
|Diameter in inch:||20|
|Depth in inch:||16|
|Trigger zones:||Single Zone|