incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1007110
Roland KD-10 Dynamic and Stable V-Drums Kick Pad (new, without original box)
Want to give your electronic performances that human touch? The Roland KD-10 -- the latest in the V-Drums line of kick pads -- is a great place to start. This tower-style bass pad features an adaptive playing surface that responds more like an acoustic drumhead, providing realistic feedback for attack and dynamics. Its redesigned frame greatly reduces physical movement to minimize flexing and scooting. On a rug or carpet, it's rock solid, with spurs to anchor the pad in place. Roland designed the KD-10 to accept single or double pedals, so whatever style of music is inspiring you, this pad delivers.
A nice solid kick drum usually comes with a nice loud noise. Sometimes that's exactly what you want, but your family or neighbors may not feel the same way. The KD-10 kick pad absorbs much of the noise thanks to its rubber cover combined with dedicated cushion, but retains that satisfying kick drum 'thud' when a beater buries into a bass drum head, so it's ideal for playing at home where loud noise may cause problems.
(Cables are not included - please add them to your order)
The features of the Roland V-Drums KD-10 Electronic Kick Pad:
- Soft playing surface
- responds like an acoustic drumhead
- Accommodates single and double pedals
- Redesigned frame resists flexing and scooting
- Carpet spurs anchor pedal in place
- Pedal mount fits most pedal models
- Cable included
- Head naturally absorbs the shock of the beater
- All the feel of an acoustic kick drum as the beater strikes the head, with dedicated mesh material and cushion
- Low-noise design with the rubber cover combined with dedicated cushion
- Compatible with standard kick pedals, including double-pedal configuration
- Enhanced stability via wide-based design that prevents rocking motion when playing
- without drum pedal
Technical details to he Roland KD-10
- Pad size 5 inches
- Triggers 1 (Head)
- Acceptable pedal Single pedal, Twin pedal
- Connectors TRIGGER OUTPUT jack
- Size and Weight
- Width 210 mm 8-5/16 inches
- Depth 209 mm 8-1/4 inches
- Height 443 mm 17-1/2 inches
- Weight 3.3 kg 7 lbs 5 oz
- Cables are not included - please add them to your order
Awesome Kick Tower
After considering many different options (that were affordable for me) I took the plunge with the Roland KD-10. I've now played it for 5 months and am elated with this kick tower. It triggers double and single pedalling responsively. It works with my DTX700 sound module perfectly (once you've assigned the pad correctly). I enjoy the playing surface which is an enormous improvement on my old rubber kick tower. I use the plastic side of my bass beater to protect the playing surface. DrumTec delivered the gear in just a few days and their customer service was excellent. The price is also extremely good value. Thank you drum-tec!!!
Good. Very good.
Bought two of these. Very reasonable pricing and prompt delivery. Thank you Drum-Tec!
The pad arrived in excellent condition, practically untouched. It was boxed in its original package (!) with all wrapping and stuff. Arrived with UPS a day earlier than designated. All in all, excellent service from Drum-tec, thank you!
Roland KD 10 Super Verkäufer, der Deal ging sehr schnell und der Artikel war brandneu. Vielen Dank
Roland KD-10 A-ware
perfect deal as always by Drum-Tec, the kick was actually new and perfectly working. Very satisfied with this.. was advertised without original box but i received it with the original roland package! bargain.
Je l'ai acheté pour remplacement d'un KD9, il est plus stable que celui-ci mais l'emplacement de la fiche pour le jack n'est pas facile d'accès contrairement à l'autre KD.
Toutefois il fait parfaitement le pourquoi il est fait et respire la solidité.