Roland NE-10 Noise Eater
Roland NE-10: Acoustic sound isolation solution for v-drums
The NE-10 Noise Eater is a unique sound isolation board designed specifically for use with V-Drums kick pads/pedals and hi-hat control pedals. Thanks to its multiple dome-shaped rubber dampers, placing the NE-10 under a pedal/pad dramatically reduces the transfer of noises and vibrations through the floor caused by normal playing. This allows users in multi-level buildings to enjoy V-Drums freely without disturbing people occupying rooms or dwellings below. The NE-10 Noise Eater is very easy and convenient to use, with a compact, low-profile design that doesn't affect feel or playability.
- Highly effective sound isolation for V-Drums kick pad/pedal combinations and hi-hat pedals
- Low-profile design and rubber dampers maintain stability and playability
- Reduces playing noise and vibration transfer through the floor to rooms below by approximately 75 percent, based on Roland test data
- Lets users enjoy playing V-Drums without disturbing family members and neighbors
- Ideal for drummers that live in multi-level homes, apartments, and condos; also great for multi-level lesson studios and music classrooms
- Use standalone with KD-9 Kick Pad, KD-7 Kick Trigger, or FD-8 Hi-Hat Control Pedal
- When the NE-10 is used with a KD-140/KD-120 V-Kick or hi-hat stand for the VH-13/VH-11 V-Hi-Hat, companion NE-1 Noise Eater units (sold separately) must also be used under stand legs for maximum effectiveness
- Width: 210 mm (8.3in)
- Length: 540 mm (21.3in)
- Height: 30 mm (1.2in)
Super Trittschalldämpfung kann ich nur weiter empfehlen. Vorher hat meine Frau im Erdgeschoss jeden Kick gehört, obwohl ich im 2 ten Stock übe. Jetzt hat sie Ruhe.