These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Roland SPD-SX PRO Sampling Pad - Bonus Bundle SNARE
- Stand-alone instrument at top level
- + Roland PDX-8 Dual-Zone E-Drum Pad
- + module holding plate, pad holder, module stand and trigger cable
- 1550 pre-installed, high-quality samples and sounds
- 9 + 2 playing surfaces with Roland's advanced trigger technology
- Input for hi-hat or footswitch control
- Connectivity for up to six more external individual triggers/pads
With 1550 instrument sounds and up to 200 drum kits, the Roland SPD-SX PRO Sampling Pad offers a wide range of sounds for your multipad performance.
You can connect a hi-hat, a kick drum and other pads separately to the SPD-SX PRO in addition to the already included Roland PDX-8 dual-zone pad, turning it into a "mini E-Drum set".
Its onboard effects unit, built-in metronome and color display make the SPD-SX PRO a universal stand-alone instrument of the upper class. With its stereo sum and four direct outputs, it can be integrated into any live setup.
The SPD-SX PRO app for Win and Mac makes importing and customizing samples and in-depth kit editing a breeze.
Roland SPD-SX PRO - Features:
- 9 pads with state of the art trigger technology.
- Up to 200 kit patches - 43 erasable preset kits and 157 user kits
- Over 1550 pre-installed, high-quality samples and sounds
- Connect hi-hats, kick and snare for a "mini drum kit" setup
- Increased shoulder pad sensitivity and improved crosstalk performance
- 16-step pad sequencer
- 4.3-inch color display for easy navigation and viewing during performance
- Onboard effects engine with up to four parallel effects, plus side-chain with output routing
- Built-in click/metronome
- 32 GB internal storage for samples, backing tracks and click tracks
- Connectivity for up to eight external individual triggers/pads
- Stereo main output, four direct mono outputs, balanced for easy on-stage mixing
- Import of 48/44.1 kHz (16-/24-/32-bit) WAV/AIFF files and MP3s (32-320 kbps) with automatic conversion to 48 kHz/16-bit
Roland PDX-8 Dual-Zone E-Drum Pad – Features:
- Separate head and rim triggering for your performance
- Very low inherent noise thanks to open bottom design
- Can be used universally as tom, FX and small snare
- 2-layer original Roland Mesh Head
- Wide tension hoop with large surface for your rim shots
- 10" pad diameter, 8" mesh head diameter
Delivery scope SPD-SX Pro Bonus Bundle SNARE
- Roland SPD-SX PRO Sampling Pad
- Roland PDX-8 Dual-Zone E-Drum Pad
- drum-tec MPC-2 module holding plate
- drum-tec pad holder
- drum-tec TFL-400 module stand
- Trigger cable, 3 m
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Unit
Share your feedback!
drum-tec recommended accessories
Customers also bought