Roland PDX-8 Dual-Zone E-Drum Pad (new, without original case): Practical size, very quiet and multi-compatible
- Separate head and rim triggering for the reproduction of your performance
- Very quiet inherent noise thanks to open bottom design
- Very dynamic response of the trigger system
- Real head feel: The two-layer Roland Mesh Head resonates like a conventional drumhead and gives you an optimal feel at a compact diameter
- Thanks to its technology simplicity, it is multicompatible with almost all drum modules.
- Compact size: The diameter of the 8" Mesh Head and the enclosing 10" rim makes the pad universally applicable in your existing set
- Easy entry into the world of E-Drum Pads: The pad can be used as a tom, FX pad or even as a small additional snare
The Roland PDX-8 E-Drum Pad is universally suitable as a tom or FX pad and also as an E-Snare. With its size of 10" and the mesh head diameter of 8", the pad offers you a good working surface for your head and rim shots.
Thanks to its downward-open design, the pad generates only minimal inherent noise, making it one of the quietest pads available. It can be installed very easily as an E-Drum Pad in an existing E-Drum or acoustic drum kit.
The pad is compatible with all Roland sound modules and thanks to its simple technical design it is universally playable with many modules by other manufacturers.
- Universally usable as Tom, FX and small snare
- Dual Zone Trigger Technology
- One of the quietest pads available
- 2-ply original Roland Mesh Head
- Wide tension hoop with large surface area for your rim shots
- 10" pad diameter, 8" Mesh Head diameter
- L-Rod mount for Tama style tom holder
- Compatible with all modules by Roland and almost all other E-Drum modules
Scope of delivery of the Roland PDX-8 E-Drum Pad
- Roland PDX-8 Pad
Separate detection of head and rim stroke
The pad has a perimeter trigger system that sends your strokes on the rim and head to your module. There, the information is processed. Your module generates the sounds from the corresponding samples.
Very low inherent noise
The Roland PDX-8 has an open structure underneath the 8" mesh head. There is no sound body in which the impact noise of your playing can build up. This simple solution makes the PDX-8 one of the quietest E-Drum Pads available.
Due to its design, the small pad is compatible with almost all E-Drum modules of all manufacturers on the market. So in most cases you don't have to buy new pads when you change the module.
Real head feel:
The two-layer Roland Mesh Head consists of a special fabric with a mixture that generates rebounds like a conventional drum head. The hoop with its 6 screws allows you to tension the Mesh Head exactly the way you need it for your perfect rebound. This is how you achieve the ideal playing feel for you.
The pad's 10" diameter and 8" Mesh Head area gives you room for a unique playing style. At the same time, the pad is compact enough to find a place in your existing set-up.
Your entry into the world of E-Drum Pads
The flat pad can be used as a small side snare, tom or FX pad in your existing E-Drum, acoustic or hybrid set.
|Diameter in inch:||8|
|Trigger zones:||Dual Zone|
|Finish:||Black & White|
Sehr leise Klasse Spielverhalten super Verarbeitung,kann ich nur empfehlen außerdem schnelle Lieferung top Preis nur noch bei drum tec. Super Leute
C'est le 3ème PDX8 que j'achète chez Drum Tec, pour remplacer mes 3 Toms Roland en caoutchouc. Le PDX 8 est un super produit avec sa peau maillée qui supplante haut la main les Toms en caoutchouc. Rebonds et sons totalement différents et tellement plus agréables. Que du bon. Merci Drum Tec pour le super prix et pour la livraison troujours aussi soignée et rapide.
I’m a sucker for Roland gear, expensive as it is Drum Tec always manage to keep their prices at a competitive level. And even if they didn’t, I’d still be inclined to shop with them as I feel their passion for drumming shines through and encourages me. This pad is just a joy to play, the rebound is just perfect and captures my creativity so well. Thank you Drum Tec!
4th tom large floor tom
Bought this as an addition to give my new TD-17 an expanded feel and look; totally happy with the purchase! Thanks Drum-tec for this, great service and speedy delivery
Best snare upgrade for Roland TD-1K! Best price for this option! Good deal from Drum-Tec and great service plus fast delivery. Thank you
Das Pad kam gut verpackt an.
Qualität ist Roland-typisch sehr gut.
Habe es als Erweiterung für mein Roland TD-15.Anschluss mit dem mitgelieferten Kabel und Einbindung in das System war problemlos
schnelle Lieferung, gute Qualität.
Die erstmalige Bestellung bei Ihnen lief zu meiner vollsten Zufriedenheit. Gerne komme ich auf Sie zurück, wenn ich mein musikalisches Equipment erweitern möchte. Vielen Dank dafür.