Roland PDA-100L V-Drums Acoustic Design: E-Tom pad in flat Acoustic-Look
- High quality Pad with shallow shell
- High-End Sensor-System with natural playing dynamics
- Side trigger system - no hot spot in the center
- Dual Zone technology with two trigger zones for head and rim
- 2-layer Mesh Head for individual rebound
- Classy high gloss finish with custom chrome hardware
The Roland VAD Pads 100L, 120L and 120LS offer state-of-the art triggering, combined with a handy acoustic look. The shells are made of high-quality components and deliver an authentic reproduction of your performance.
- 2-zone tom pad with head and rim zone
- 10" diameter
- 2-ply Roland Mesh Head
- Laminated real wood
- High-quality tension hoops and chrome-plated fittings
- Rim rubber for noise damping and quiet intrinsic noise
- Shallow shell - compact and convenient for transportation
- Compatible with all Roland modules and many modules of other manufacturers
Scope of delivery Roland PDA-100L
- Roland PDA-100L
- Instruction manual
Roland VAD PDA-100L - V-Drums Tom Pad with high quality trigger system
Roland VAD tom pads work with a side trigger system. This avoids a "hot spot" in the middle of the hitting surface. The triggers are located very far from the edge. Since this area is usually played less, the chance for a hot-spot hit is lower than for systems with center triggers. A "hot spot" is the small area directly above a trigger that, when hit hard, gives an overdriven signal to the drum module. In the module this leads to distortions in the dynamic bandwidth and in the headphones you will get an unpleasantly loud signal. With the side triggers, the hot-spot hit rate is much smaller.
Natural playing dynamics
The side trigger system gives you consistent sensitivity across the entire playing area. This results in an extremely natural reproduction of your playing dynamics. No matter what you play on the 2-layer Mesh Head or on the Rim of the Dual Zone Pad - it will be faithfully passed on to your module.
Roland VAD - Noble optics in a handy dimension
The shells of the VAD series are high quality foiled. First-class chrome-plated tension hoops and noble fittings round off the high-quality look. The series includes an 18" x 7" kick drum, tom pads in 10" and 12" diameters with a T-style tom mount, and a 12" snare/tom pad without a mount to rest on a snare stand.
High compatibility with various drum modules
The VAD series pads are compatible with all Roland modules and the modules of many other manufacturers.
|Diameter in inch:||10|
|Depth in inch:||4|
|Trigger zones:||Dual Zone|