Pearl Mimic Pro High End E-Drum Module SSD 120GB incl. Live Sound Edition (b-stock)
- You deserve outstanding sound: In cooperation with Steven Slate, the Pearl Mimic Pro offers you an incredible variety of sounds, recorded with the best equipment in world-class studios.
- Fast and user-friendly interface: The Pearl Mimic Pro makes navigation through menus and settings easy, thanks to a fast touchscreen paired with a single knob.
- Get individual mixes for stage and headphones: The Pearl Mimic Pro offers you the possibility to set up two separate mixes directly in the module.
- You can start right away: Of course, you can also tweak all the settings yourself, but our Live Sound Edition gives you 10 magnificent custom kits so you can concentrate directly on playing - for drum-tec customers only!
- Your own sounds: The Pearl Mimic Pro allows you to easily import your own WAV samples via SD card or USB stick.
„The Mimic Pro is a giant leap forward in drum module technology. It is a state-of-the-art touchscreen computer filled with the most detailed drum kits recorded in some of the best studios in the world. But you will not know its true power until you play it!"
- Steven Slate
Immerse yourself in a world of first-class drum kits that were sampled especially for the Pearl Mimic Pro in some of the best and most famous recording studios in the world. All kicks, snares, toms and cymbals have been recorded in 24-bit, delivering a uniquely realistic drum sound. The 7" color touchscreen leaves clunky controls behind, allowing you to quickly and intuitively navigate through the Pearl Mimic Pro's many features. The sixteen inputs and outputs make the Pearl Mimic Pro the right module for basically any e-kit.
- Positional sensing (e.g. with drum-tec pro 3 snares)
- Onboard 120GB SSD hard drive - preloaded with 60 kits from the amazing Steven Slate drum library
- Fast multitouch interface and jog wheel: The Pearl Mimic Pro's fast touchscreen gives you super-easy handling: less time spelunking hidden menus and more time for playing!
- Burr Brown Converter: Digital high-end samples in 24bit for 3D realism
- Multi-channel samples with separate adjustment of close, overhead and room mics
- Low latency - drumming in real time!
- Independent sound mixes for stage and headphones: Listen to a full room plus effects mix, but pass the sounds completely "dry" to the engineer or FoH mixer
- Multi-zone cymbal support with choke function for all inputs
- SD card and USB connectivity: import your samples in .WAV and .AIFF format
- Upgrade your current e-drum setup: The Pearl Mimic Pro is compatible with triggers and pads from most major e-drum manufacturers
Scope of delivery
- Pearl Mimic Pro sound module
- Power cable
- SD card with drum-tec Live Sound Edition
without module holding plate and screws
The sound of the Pearl Mimic Pro
You get instant access to over 60 high-end drum kits (and you get our Live Sound Edition kits on top)! These drum kits were recorded in some of the best recording studios in the world using industry-leading microphones and additional equipment. In addition to the dry-tone of each sample, the Mimic also gives you the option to blend in the sound of the overhead room mics set up as you wish. The result is not a simple reverb, but a lifelike room sound!
Thanks to the 24-bit depth, you achieve a wide dynamic range with the Pearl Mimic Pro. The multilayered samples provide a variety of sounds and support you when playing in different styles and at different speeds. No matter how hard (or smooth and sensitive) your strokes are, the trigger engine of the Pearl Mimic Pro is able to accurately reproduce them.
Fast multitouch interface
The Pearl Mimic Pro is designed for easy on-stage navigation. The IPS touchscreen, wrapped in a sturdy metal case, makes navigating through the menus quick and easy with the help of a single scroll wheel. Switching kits or swapping individual sounds is done in the blink of an eye.
The Pearl Mimic Pro uses an advanced sensor technology that can be configured to detect even the subtlest dynamics of your playing. 16 trigger inputs, as well as 8 additional MIDI inputs allow you to create user kits with up to 24 different instruments. The Mimic supports not only the Tru-Trac pads from Pearl itself, but also almost all mesh, silicone or rubber pads from leading manufacturers such as drum-tec, Roland and Co. - and all of that with extremely low latency!
- Sounds: 24 bit multi channel Steven Slate Drums 5 sample library. 60 preset drum kits
- Effects: Onboard effects include EQ, compression, reverb with room sizes
- Pads: Compatible with most pads on the market
- Storage: 120 GB Solid State Drive, SD card slot
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (aux in)
- Analog Outputs: 6 x 1/4", 8 x via DB25 cable (line out) , 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- Module Trigger Inputs: 16 x 1/4" (trigger in), 1 x 1/4" (hi-hat control)
- USB: 1 x Type A (import WAVE, AIFF, MP3)
- IPS Touchscreen
- MIDI In and Out
- Internal recording for loops and/or performances
- Superior Burr Brown converters
- All AUX and cymbal inputs have choke function
- Onboard metronome
- Additional instruments and libraries will be available
- Supports triple and dual zone cymbals and dual zone hi hat
- Individual cymbal volume adjustments for Bell, Bow, Edge, Chick and Splash