incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1007603
Alesis Strike Multi E-Drum Pad
Here is the Strike MultiPad from Alesis. The first percussion pad incredible enough to earn the Strike name. A percussion pad like no other. With 9 RGB backlit trigger pads, onboard sampler and looper, built-in soundcard and radiant 4.3-inch display, this workhorse is ready for the road or the studio. In this guide, we'll answer some of the popular questions about the features and functionality of the Alesis Strike Multipad.
Introducing the Strike MultiPad from Alesis - the first percussion pad incredible enough to earn the Strike name. The Strike MultiPad is an incredibly capable and versatile device that far surpasses the performance and creative potential of any previous electronic drum pad. Never before has such sheer percussive power been built into a single unit or been so easy to play. SAMPLE anything you want - any sound, any effect, from anywhere. EDIT your samples and loops with the five built-in effects processors. LOOP-based recording of your performance is a snap, either from the samples you created or the live audio looper. PERFORM better, faster, with more creativity, versatility and capability than any other drum pad, anywhere.
- Never miss a beat- 4.3" display provides an informative overview of your kit, and makes editing fast
- Over 8000 samples and loops- 32GB of storage with over 6GB of content, including loops, drums and percussion, plus melodic instruments for any style
- Meet your new soundcard- 2-input / 2-output USB audio and MIDI interface
- Sample right off the internet- Built-in sampler lets you record from USB, smartphone, microphone or other audio device
- Load samples via USB drive- Import WAV files and backup your kits
- Built-in audio looper - Loop-based recording of your pad performance or from the external audio input
- 9 velocity-sensitive pads with customizable RGB lights
- 5 built-in effects processors
- 3 kit effects, 1 master effect, compressor and equalizer
- Custom effect control
- Freely map two Alesis "A-LINK" infinite rotary knobs to dozens of effects and mixing controls
- Easy audio routing - Route the metronome or any sound to seperate audio outputs
- Supersize your pad - Expand with external trigger and pedal inputs: (3) external drum/cymbal triggers, a hi-hat pedal, and (2) dual foot controls
Includes Software to the Alesis Strike Multi Pad:
- Pro Tools First. Avid Pro Tools is the industry standard digital audio workstation found in recording studios across the globe. Included with the Strike MultiPad is Pro Tools | First - Alesis Edition, a special version of this acclaimed software which includes an exclusive plugin bundle only available from Alesis. When you need to record or edit your samples on a more granular level, Pro Tools | First - Alesis Edition is the perfect solution.
- Ableton Live 10 Lite is a lightweight version of Ableton Live 10 - but don't let that fool you. It comes with all of Live's essential workflows, instruments and effects - everything you need to create, record, mix, and perform. When Ableton Live 10 Lite is paired with the Alesis Strike MultiPad, the possibilities are endless.
Technical details Alesis Strike Multi Pad:
- Percussion Pad with Sampler
- Pads: 9 x Velocity-sensitive
- Sounds: 6GB pre-loaded Samples and Loops (8,000 sounds)
- Kits: 30 Presets, 70 User
- Formats: WAV files
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (record in)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out), 2 x 1/4" (aux out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8",
- 1 x 1/4" Trigger Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (dual zone), 1 x 1/4" (single zone), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-hat)
- MIDI I/O: In, Out/Thru,
- USB USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B (2 x 2 audio)
- Pedal Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (foot control)
- Memory: 32GB internal storage Sampler: Sampler, Loop
- Recorder Effects: 27 x Kit FX, 38 x Master FX, Compression/EQ
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First
- Power Source: 9V DC 1500mA power supply (included)
- Height: 3.48" Width: 14.16" Depth: 13.8" Weight: 8.49 lbs.