These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
drum-tec E-Drum Splitter Basic for Alesis, 2Box, Pearl, etc.
6.3 mm stereo Jack-Male - 2 x 6.3 mm mono Jack-Female to split of the Stereo Trigger Signals
drum-tec E-Drum Splitter Basic - Just use with:
- Alesis DM10, Strike, Multipads with Stereo Trigger Inputs
- Pearl Mimic
- 2Box drumit5 and drumit3
- Roland TM-2, TM-6-PRO
- Roland HPD-10 / 15
- SPD-S / SX
- Dual Trigger Inputs on Yamaha DTX modules 500/502/700/900 series
Please Notice! This drum splitter does not work to split the trigger signals on all Roland modules like Roland TD-9, 11, 15, 17, 20, 30, 50 => You need the special drum-tec E-Drum Splitter with built in resistor!
technical facts drum-tec E-Drum Splitter Basic:
- Y-cable with 6.3 mm stereo Jack-Male - 2 x 6.3 mm mono Jack-Female (coded), (closed Plug)
- Outer sheath diameter: ca. 4 x 8 mm
- Wire structure (20 x 0.12 + 32 x 0.12) x 2
- Colour: black RAL 9005
- Length: 0.1 m
Share your feedback!
Customers also bought