Roland BT-1 Trigger Pad
Mono-Trigger Pad in a bent shape, for the mounting at E-Drum Pads or acoustic Drums. Attachments for L-Rod mount are included in delivery. Ideal for Drummers wanting to trigger additional sounds, like e.g. Cowbell or Rimclick through a space-saving Pad. Can also be used as a Controller-Pad, for example to start or to stop Playalongs or Loops.
Features of the Roland BT-1 Trigger Pad:
- Space-saving Single-Trigger Pad in a bent shape
- Operation of start/stop, tap tempo, effects on/off, Loops, Playback, Kit-selection and more
- Including attachments for L-Rod-mount
- Compatible with any Roland sound module as well as SPD-S/X and SPD-30
Technical Facts on the Roland BT-1 Trigger Pad:
- Trigger: 1.
- Connector: OUTPUT jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type).
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Attachment, Attachment bolt, spacer, Connection cable (stereo).
- Supported V-Drums pads: PD-128S, PD-128, PD-108, PD-125, PD-105, PDX-100, PD-85.
- Acceptable rod diameters: 8.0?12.5 mm (3/8?1/2 inch).
- Options (sold separately): Pad Mount (MDH series).
- Size and Weight: Width (W) 170 mm 6-3/4 inches - Depth (D) 53 mm2-1/8 inches - Height (H) 60 mm2-3/8 inches - Weight 300 g0 lbs. 11 oz.
|Netzsteckertyp:||No Plug Included|