These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Roland BT-1 Trigger Pad
Mono-Trigger Pad in a bent shape, for the mounting at E-Drum Pads or acoustic Drums. Attachments for L-Rod mount are included in delivery. Ideal for Drummers wanting to trigger additional sounds, like e.g. Cowbell or Rimclick through a space-saving Pad. Can also be used as a Controller-Pad, for example to start or to stop Playalongs or Loops.
Features of the Roland BT-1 Trigger Pad:
- Space-saving Single-Trigger Pad in a bent shape
- Operation of start/stop, tap tempo, effects on/off, Loops, Playback, Kit-selection and more
- Including attachments for L-Rod-mount
- Compatible with any Roland sound module as well as SPD-S/X and SPD-30
Technical Facts on the Roland BT-1 Trigger Pad:
- Trigger: 1.
- Connector: OUTPUT jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type).
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Attachment, Attachment bolt, spacer, Connection cable (stereo).
- Supported V-Drums pads: PD-128S, PD-128, PD-108, PD-125, PD-105, PDX-100, PD-85.
- Acceptable rod diameters: 8.0?12.5 mm (3/8?1/2 inch).
- Options (sold separately): Pad Mount (MDH series).
- Size and Weight: Width (W) 170 mm 6-3/4 inches - Depth (D) 53 mm2-1/8 inches - Height (H) 60 mm2-3/8 inches - Weight 300 g0 lbs. 11 oz.
Share your feedback!
drum-tec recommended accessories
Customers also bought