Toontrack EZdrummer 3 [TT528SN]
- Download Version
- It starts right now! DIRECTLY after the payment the serial number will be displayed in your customer account.
- The actual software Toontrack EZdrummer 3 can be downloaded directly from Toontrack at any time.
The new EZdrummer 3 - the ultimate drummer for all songwriters.
Although EZdrummer 3 has been fundamentally and decisively renewed and improved in all areas, it still relies on the same fundamentals of the world's most popular drum production tool for all songwriters and continues the successful philosophy of its predecessor versions and all TOONTRACK EZline products: the ability to realize professional sounding drums easily, quickly and intuitively for one's own song idea to support all songwriters in their creativity and inspiration.
EZdrummer 3 completely redefines the important role that drum production software can play as an indispensable tool in the creative songwriting process. Realizing fully professional drum tracks from the first song idea to the finished production - EZdrummer 3's many useful and easy-to-use features support the songwriter in their creativity and inspiration and deliver the best results, quickly and easily, so that you never lose sight of the actual musical goal.
Maybe you start with a riff idea. The integrated Bandmate helps to find the right drum groove for it quickly, intuitively and reliably. Maybe you already have a rough idea for a certain matching rhythm? Using the Tap2Find function, EZdrummer 3 lists usable similar-sounding beats with one click. Is the groove still not perfect? The integrated grid editor, the intelligent editing options for velocity and timing as well as the Replace Groove function help to individually adapt the drum grooves to your own sound idea. Are you satisfied with the beat and want to use it as the basis for the whole song? The integrated song creator turns the perfect original groove into a complete song with all the necessary musical developments in no time at all. The creative possibilities are endless - but always intuitive as well as easy and fast to implement.
Of course, the included and pre-installed extensive sound library with its 7 complete drum kits, the internal MIDI library with more than 2,500 individually recorded drum grooves as well as the numerous mixer presets with various effect processing of the different drum sets serve as the core for all possible processing - so you can immediately start with your own songwriting in the most diverse musical styles and realize your own song idea inspired and targeted.
- 7 full drum sets + 6 cymbal sets recorded in 3 different recording rooms
- Many additional kicks, snares, cymbals + complete new percussion library
- Extensive MIDI library with over 2,500 grooves/fills individually recorded by sampling/MIDI drummer Norman Garschke for all genres (rock, pop, soul, funk, country, metal, punk, disco, jazz, Latin, electronic, hip-hop, EDM ...)
- Recorded by Grammy winner Michael Ilbert at Hansa Studios, Berlin and sampling/MIDI drummer Norman Garschke
- Fully customizable user interface
- Integrated grid editor, step sequencer and intelligent humanize functions
- Easy finding of matching grooves via Bandmate and Tap-2-Find
- Easy and intuitive changing of grooves via extended Edit-Play-Style
- Integrated Bandmate independently makes musical and intelligent groove suggestions for imported audio/MIDI files
- Stacking of custom samples on any EZdrummer instrument
- Greatly expanded and improved e-drum functionality for all e-drum models
- Huge selection of mixer presets with various effects for drum sounds in many different styles
- 18 GB free hard disk space required (plus 18 GB temporary for download)
- 64-bit Windows 7 or later, 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended)
- MacOS 10.10 or later, Intel or Apple Silicon Processor, 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended)
- A 64-bit host software (with support for VST 3, AU or AAX). Standalone version is automatically included and installed
- EZdrummer 3 is 64-bit, supports AU and AAX as well as VST3, and runs natively on Apple M1 processors