Roland PM-200 Extra large V-Drum monitor solution
High-Resolution Sound Monitoring, Fine-Tuned for Roland's V-Drums. Delivering rich, dynamic sound in a streamlined package, the PM-200 is the ultimate monitoring solution for Roland's V-Drums. Packing 180 watts of power, the PM-200 features a custom full-range speaker system and rugged cabinet specially optimized for reproducing the famously expressive V-Drums sound and response. And with integrated mixing and direct output capabilities, it's easy to interface with other devices at home or on stage.
- Premium all-in-one monitor designed for use with V-Drums electronic percussion products
- Equipped with 180 watts of power, a custom 12-inch speaker, and horn tweeter
- Angled design provides ideal sound coverage for the seated player
- Integrated mixer with independent volume controls and global EQ
- Dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
- Two XLR direct outputs, with selectable stereo or dual mono output for a V-Drums module connected in stereo
- Unique full-width bar handle for easy floor adjustment and carrying convenience
Pro-Level Sound for Playing V-Drums
The PM-200 is the perfect complement to any V-Drums set. The custom 12-inch speaker and horn tweeter project big, full-range sound, and 180 watts of power provides ample headroom for both home playing and stage use. The front face is angled for optimal sound monitoring while seated at the V-Drums, and a full-width bar handle on top offers a convenient way to carry the monitor and adjust its floor position.
Versatile Onboard Mixing
With its integrated mixer, the PM-200 allows you to monitor backing music and external devices along with your kit. There's a dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players. Independent volume controls are provided for the V-Drums and line input sections, and a two-band equalizer is on hand for shaping the overall sound.
Direct Outputs for Recording and Stage Performing
The PM-200 is also equipped with two XLR direct outputs to send sounds to a mixer or recording device, providing additional flexibility for using the monitor in stage, rehearsal, and studio applications. And while the PM-200 is a mono monitor, its inputs support stereo connections, enabling you to pass true stereo sound to the direct outputs. When a V-Drums module is connected in stereo to the V-Drums input, a convenient rear panel switch allows you to output its sound in dual mono or stereo to suit the needs of your setup.
Technical Specifications of the Roland PM-200
- Rated Power Output: 180 W
- Nominal Input Level: V-Drums INPUT: -6 dBu (10 k ohms), LINE INPUT: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
- Speaker: 30 cm (12 inches) Woofer x 1, Horn Tweeter x 1
- Controls: POWER switch, V-Drums VOLUME knob, LINE INPUT VOLUME knob, BASS knob, TREBLE knob, DIRECT OUT switch
- Indicators: POWER
- Connectors: V-Drums INPUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, LINE INPUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type, DIRECT OUT connector: XLR type, AC IN jack
- Power Consumption: 64 W
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Power cord
Size and Weight of the Rolad PM-200:
- Width: 458 mm 18-1/16 inches
- Depth: 469 mm 18-1/2 inches
- Height: 420 mm 16-9/16 inches
- Weight: 21.0 kg 46 lbs 5 oz
|Weight in kg:||21|