Roland V-Drums VAD307 – Acoustic Design in einem Club-Sized Kit
- Compact acoustic design E-drum kit with all options - even for sophisticated restarters!
- TD-17 drum module with module upgrade V2
- New, thinner 2- and 3-zone cymbal pads with realistic oscillation characteristics
- 70 premium drum kits with dynamic and natural sounds
- Many editing features, ambience and reverb for your individual drum sound
- High-end technology on a small space
- Extensive practice functions and useful features
The Roland VAD307 is your ideal entry into the world of Acoustic Design E-Drums. It delivers great fun and cool appearance in a small space. Its mesh head pads and new, thinner cymbal pads give you an authentic playing feel. The TD-17 sound module with module upgrade V2 convinces with practical functions and a high-end sound engine. As a practice kit for your home, in the rehearsal room, for recording and on stage, the Roland VAD307 E-Drum offers you great sounds, many useful functions and intuitive handling.
Roland VAD307 – Features:
- Complete electronic drum kit with module, kick, snare, 3 tom pads, 2 crash cymbal pads, ride and hi-hat pads, hi-hat controller and 3 stands
- 70 preset drum kits with rich, dynamic and natural drum sounds, including 20 new kits with custom samples
- Updated Roland V-Drums TD-17 sound module V2 with 20 new kits, more extensive effects, compressor, ambience and reverb function
- New Roland V-Drums Dual-Zone Thin Crash and Triple-Zone Thin Ride cymbal pads with thinner profile for natural feel and realistic vibration response
- Roland V-Drums VAD 12" snare pad with classy high gloss finish, dual zone side trigger and mesh head for the best possible reproduction of your performance
- Two 10" and one 12" Roland V-Drums VAD Dual Zone Mesh Head Tom Pads with High Gloss Finish
- Compact Roland V-Drums 12" Hi Hat with Top Cymbal Pad and Controller
- Precise and stable KD-180L-BK kick drum pad for single and double pedal
- Sturdy chrome plated hardware
- All components upward compatible
- All drum sounds individually editable, ambience and reverb adjustable for each kit
- Import function for your own samples and Bluetooth streaming function for your favorite songs from your smartphone
- Warm Up mode for your daily practice routine and innovative Coach mode with Time Check and Quiet Count to improve your timing
- Melodics training software for macOS and Win and access to sounds, samples and artist kits when logged into the Roland Cloud
- USB port for integration into your home recording structure
Scope of delivery Roland VAD307
- 1 x Roland V-Drums TD-17 Soundmodul V2
- 1 x Roland V-Drums PDA-120LS 12“ Snare Pad
- 2 x Roland V-Drums PDA-100L 10“ Tom Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums PDA-120L 12“ Tom Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums KD-180L-BK Kick Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums VH-10 12“ 2-Zone Hi-Hat Cymbal Pad with Controller
- 1 x Roland V-Drums CY-14R-T 14“ 3-Zonen Ride Cymbal Pad
- 2 x Roland V-Drums CY-12C-T 12“ 2-Zonen Crash Cymbal Pad
- 3 x Roland DCS-30 Drum Stand incl. Modul-, Pad- and Cymbal-Holder
- 1 x Multicore Triggercable
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Instruction manual
- *Kick pedal, snare stand, hi-hat machine and drum stool not included! Please order separately.
Free of charge for you and only at drum-tec:
The drum-tec Live Sound Edition with exclusive Custom Kits & Snare Samples!
drum-tec Live Sound Edition - what is it?
11 first-class custom kits, programmed for stage use - get the maximum out of your module!
Plus: 9 rich acoustic snare samples, specially produced for your live sound!
The Live Sound Edition comes with every new Roland TD-17.
You get it exclusively and even for free, but only as a drum-tec customer and only in combination with a module.
We do not offer the Live Sound Edition for sale by itself.
A lot of work and our know-how as E-Drum specialists went into the outstanding samples of the edition.
We are happy to pass this on exclusively to our customers. You get your Live Sound Edition on a SD card, which we add automatically and free of charge to your order.
Roland V-Drums TD-17 V2 – compact sound module with big sound
The sound engine of the TD-17 convinces with dynamic drum kits and a wide variety of sounds. It is based on the Prismatic Sound Modeling technology used in the larger Roland TD-50 module. The TD-17 recognizes and reproduces your performance on the pads in detail and delivers expressive, fine and powerful drum sounds. Wide dynamic range, high-resolution sound progression, seamless open/close detection of the hi hat, fine reproduction of accents head and rim strokes on snare and toms, nuanced sounds on edge and bow strokes on your cymbal pads - the module creates authentic drum sounds in all variations.
The 70 preset drum kits in the TD-17 can be customized according to your preferences. For this purpose, comprehensive parameters such as pitch and EQ are available. The ambience and reverb functions make your sound individual and unique.
The functionality of the module provides you with several features that will make you a better drummer. With the Warm Up Mode you can call up a daily practice routine that will bring your skills to a new level. The Coach Mode with Time Check and Quiet Count makes your timing more precise and consistent.
You can stream your favorite songs from your mobile phone into the TD-17 via Bluetooth, so you can hear your heroes and your drumming combined on your headphones. Audio files and even your own samples can be read in via the SD card slot and then assigned in the module to any pad in the set. Use the USB port to integrate your TD-17 into an existing home recording setup. The stereo outputs of the module are your interface for the live gig. Your set can be finely and precisely controlled by you within the module, so that you can subsequently deliver a perfect stereo E-Drum to the mixing console. The control over your sound remains with you and your TD-17.
Roland V-Drums VH-10 hi hat with Pad and Controller
The VH-10 Hi-Hat is based on the floating design with a top cymbal pad that can be played on any conventional hi-hat machine along with a controller underneath. Just like an acoustic hi-hat, the VH-10 provides a natural rebound and the familiar vibration and feel of a hi-hat. Depending on how hard you press down on the hi-hat pedal with your foot, the sound character varies between open and closed hi-hat. The sensors differentiate very well between the bow and edge area of the cymbal when playing with the stick and pass this information precisely to your module. In addition to authentically reproduced foot splashes, you can mute the hi-hat like an acoustic cymbal with your hand.
Roland V-Drums VAD snare and tom pads
The Roland VAD Pads 100L, 120L and 120LS offer state-of-the art triggering, combined with a handy acoustic look. The shells are made of high-quality components and deliver an authentic reproduction of your performance.
V-Drums with high quality trigger system
Roland VAD pads work with a side trigger system. This avoids a "hot spot" in the middle of the hitting surface. The triggers are located very far from the edge. Since this area is usually played less, the chance for a hot-spot hit is lower than for systems with center triggers. A "hot spot" is the small area directly above a trigger that, when hit hard, gives an overdriven signal to the drum module. In the module this leads to distortions in the dynamic bandwidth and in the headphones you will get an unpleasantly loud signal. With the side triggers, the hot-spot hit rate is much smaller.
Natural playing dynamics
The side trigger system gives you consistent sensitivity across the entire playing area. This results in an extremely natural reproduction of your playing dynamics. No matter what you play on the 2-layer Mesh Heads or on the Rim of the Dual Zone Pads - it will be faithfully passed on to your module.
Roland VAD - Noble optics in a handy dimension
The shells of the VAD series are high quality foiled. First-class chrome-plated tension hoops and noble fittings round off the high-quality look.
New Roland V-Drums CY-12C-T and CY-14R-T - realistic feel and natural vibration behavior
The two new dual-zone thin crash cymbal pads CY-12C-T with edge and bow and the new triple-zone thin ride cymbal CY-14R-T with its additional cup trigger offer you dynamic and high-resolution 2- respectively 3-zone triggering. The chokeable pads deliver clear signals to the module. Their size and weight generate very authentic vibration characteristics and a realistic feel. The 40% thinner profile and soft surface give your strokes a pleasant rebound and natural playfeel and reduce the touch noise to a minimum.
Roland V-Drums KD-180-BK – E-Kick Drum in Acoustic-Look
With the KD-180-L Kick Drum, Roland offers an electronic kick pad in the guise of a conventional bass drum. The full-diameter real wood shell with high gloss foil finish and custom chrome hardware is covered with a black front head and gives the impression of a conventional acoustic bass drum. On the batter side, a sensitive trigger system works unnoticed by the audience at the gig. The pad with a fabric-foam-rubber coating has a sufficiently dimensioned playing surface, which is also large enough for the mallets of your double pedal. The trigger technology precisely captures each of your kicks and relays the signal to your drum module for authentic sound reproduction. The bass drum is a true 18" in diameter, with 7 inches in depth.
Roland DCS-30 Drum Stands
The three flexible multi stands give your VAD pads and cymbals a secure stand. With them you can build up your drum kit individually and position each of the instruments ideally. The three-legged stands have a high-quality chrome finish. The VAD307 is complete. All you need in terms of hardware to get started right away is: a snare band, an individual drum stool and a foot machine that suits you.
|Configuration:||2 up - 1 down|