Yamaha MG12XU - Compact 10-channel mixer with useful effects
- Monitoring or sub mix, for your studio, rehearsal room and club gig
- Audio interface for your home recording
- Effects processor, 3-band EQ, AUX ways, compressors and filters are integrated
- 2 SUB-Groups / 1 x Stereo-SUB
- Headphone/monitor output and stereo sum are separately adjustable
- Small, compact and intuitive to use
- Drums, vocals, keyboard, DJ, karaoke - one console for everything!
- Cubase AI software license included
The small consoles from the Yamaha MG series are mixing consoles for musicians. Everything you need at the gig or in the rehearsal room is already inside and easy to use. The MG10XU comes with useful features like 3-band EQ, compressor, 2 AUX ways, high-pass filter, 48 V phantom power and an effects processor with 24 programs. The small console is also ideal for your home recording. As an audio interface, it can integrate your analog musical instruments into your digital equipement. And if you're just starting with your home recording - as a bonus you get the DAW software Cubase AI for free.
- 12 channel compact console
- 6 microphone / 12 line inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 x Group-Bus / 1 x Stereo-Bus
- Effect processor with 24 programs
- Compressor and 3-band EQ
- +48 V phantom power supply
- High pass filter and 26 dB cut
- 3 stereo inputs with 2-band EQ
- 2 XLR outputs
- 2 AUX ways for all channels
- USB port
- Internal power supply
- Prepared for the optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12
- Metal housing
- Yamaha MX06X
- Cubase AI Download Information
- Instruction manual
Measures and weight
- Measures: 308 x 118 x 422 mm
- Weight: 4,2 kg
Easy and solid
The mix table is the first I buy, and I have to say it was quite easy to pick up and understand! The mixer is quite light but seems taugh. The effects are quite good and different. The only thing missing is a possibilty of having a second spot for monitoring (without losing the effect channel). I add that the team was really helpull on the phone, great job thank you so much!
Für den Preis unschlagbar. In der Klangqualität kaum vergleichbar mit anderen Mixern. Benutzt wird das Gerät für kleine und mittlere Veranstaltungen bis 200 Personen. Egal ob ich als DJ arbeite oder Bands damit beschalle, der Mixer ist großartig.