incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1006858
Yamaha MG06X - small compact mixer with effect unit
Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies the pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction. The Yamaha MG06X is a six channel mixing console with two mic (XLR hybrid) and six Line Inputs (2 mono + 2 stereo), one Stereo Bus, and one AUX send and effect board.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
Road Tough. Studio Ready. For more than a century, Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction. With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
For gigging, recording, and installed applications alike, your console can be subjected to a wide range of environmental conditions and hazards. Excessive humidity, unstable power supplies, and the rigors of road travel in general can take a serious toll on a mixing console, often causing expensive, time-consuming repairs, and reducing its lifespan. The MG Series has been redesigned with an emphasis on durability, incorporating practical features that offer greater flexibility while ensuring peak performance for many years to come.
Main facts of the Yamaha MG-series:
- Head of the class: Yamaha has always strived to provide sound engineers with the purest possible signal instead of added processing or color to give it a "signature" sound, and the MG Series is no exception. Embracing this philosophy of transparent sound, these mixing consoles deliver a level of sonic purity and sound quality that is unmatched in their class.
- D-PRE (Discrete Class-A Mic Preamps): This is where it all starts. Everything you do as a sound engineer is dependent on the quality of your preamps, which determines the direction your mix will take, and ultimately how good it is going to sound. MG Series mixing consoles feature Yamaha's studio-grade discrete class-A D-PRE preamps, which utilize an inverted Darlington circuit comprising two cascading transistors in a configuration that provides more power with lower impedance. Delivering fat, natural sounding bass and smooth, soaring highs, with very low distortion, D-PRE preamps possess an impressively wide frequency range that allow them to handle signal from any audio source without overly amplifying any specific elements of the sound. Having such a pure sonic platform to build on will ultimately save you time and effort by eliminating the need for excessive EQing or additional effects processing in order to "fix" your mix.
- High Quality Sound Op-amp: The head amp determines sound quality, and op-amp integrated circuits are one of the most important parts in the head amp circuit. MG Series mixers feature new, high-quality, custommade MG01 op-amps that we developed in cooperation with the semiconductor manufacturer. Although many other Op-amps prioritize electrical design and efficiency, we worked directly with the semiconductor manufacturer to focus on sound quality first. MG01 op-amps feature redesigned circuitry in which even the internal components and wiring have been optimized, and use materials such as high-quality silicon wafers and copper wire to achieve superb resolution.
- Switchable Phantom Power & PAD Switch: With phantom power, MG Series consoles allow you to take full advantage of the greater frequency response and high sound quality of condenser microphones. The input channel with PAD switch accepts MIC to line level of inputs, PAD Switch attenuates high input signals that often accompany mic'ed instruments during performance, avoiding the clippingthat can seriously affect your mix.
- Metal Chassis: Built to last, MG Series mixers feature a rugged, impact-resistant, powder-coated metal chassis, offering an unrivalled level of durability. With a sleek design contoured for optimal convection cooling, the internal layout separates the power supply from the analog circuitry for superior noise reduction, and further extends the life of the components inside. To further ensure reliable performance, knob control placement above the surface of the chassis diverts any impact or pressure on the knobs to the chassis itself and not the circuit board or components underneath.
- 6-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 2 Mic / 6 Line Inputs (2 mono + 2 stereo)
- Effect processor: Reverb: Hall, Room, Plate
Delay: Short, Long, Echo
- 1 Stereo Bus
- "D-PRE" mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- XLR balanced outputs
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- Metal chassis
- On-board processors : SPX algorithm: 24 programs
- Phantom power: +48 V
- Input Channels: 2 Mono[MIC/LINE], stereo[LINE]: 2
- Output Channels: STEREO OUT: 2
- PHONES: 1
- Bus: Stereo: 1
- Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono)
- EQ HIGH: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ LOW: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter: 2 x 7 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, 0, -6, -10, -20, -30 dB]