incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1006936
Yamaha MG10XU - compact mixer with effect unit
Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies the pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
Road Tough. Studio Ready. For more than a century, Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction. With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
For gigging, recording, and installed applications alike, your console can be subjected to a wide range of environmental conditions and hazards. Excessive humidity, unstable power supplies, and the rigors of road travel in general can take a serious toll on a mixing console, often causing expensive, time-consuming repairs, and reducing its lifespan. The MG Series has been redesigned with an emphasis on durability, incorporating practical features that offer greater flexibility while ensuring peak performance for many years to come.
The MG10XU offers 4 XLR channels with 3 band EQ, two of which feature 1-Knob Compression, as well as 4 mono and 3 stereo line inputs. In addition to balanced main and headphone outputs, MG10 also features Monitor and Aux(FX) Send outputs for added flexibility. Add to all of this a 24-bit USB Audio Interface and the powerful SPX Digital Multi Effect Processor, and the MG10XU is a perfect mixer for practice spaces, acoustic venues, and of coarse the electronic musician or keyboard player who deserves total control to mix their many components.
Main facts of the Yamaha MG-10XU
- Optimized Steel Chassis: Starting with the chassis, you will see that quality is the heart of the matter. The steel powder-coated and impact resistant chassis offers a compact and contoured design, which optimizes the way heat is moved away from the components to lower operating temperatures. In this new layout the power supply is separated from analog circuit to reduce noise, which also extends the life of internal components. This all protects the upgraded glass-substrate circuit board, which increases flexibility, protecting circuit integrity under stress.
- D-PRE Preamps: The preamp is where sound creation begins, and ultimately determines the character and quality of your overall mix. The importance of this critical first step inspired Yamaha to develop the most fat and warm sounding preamps possible -- their newly refined D-PRE mic preamps. Initially intended for use with Yamaha's high-end recording gear, these studio-grade, discrete Class-A mic preamps employ an inverted Darlington circuit design that features multiple circuitry elements in a multi-layered configuration in order to deliver more power with lower impedance. This means all the character, depth and feel of your original signal will be delivered with fat, natural sounding bass and smooth, soaring highs. Rediscover a favorite mic or trusted instrument by capturing the full range of your musical expression with sound that you don't hear, so much as feel. With 48V phantom power for each channel and a sound that is incomparable in a compact mixer today, these studio-grade discrete Class-A mic preamps set the MGP apart, clearly defining a class all its own.
- Capture the Performance: Not only is a download code for Cubase AI included with the MG Series, but this is a 24-bit/192kHZ USB audio Class 2.0 compliant, 2 in and 2 out audio interface, ensuring the performance is captured in pristine digital quality. As an added bonus, MG mixers are compatible with camera connection kit or lightning to USB camera adapter for playback and recording with your favorite iOS devices.
- 1-Knob Compressors: Originally a Yamaha innovation, 1-knob compression is now a popular feature on an increasing number of compact mixing consoles with good reason. These intelligent compressors add optimally set compression to a wide variety of input sources with the touch of a single control -- minus the hassle of setting up and configuring complex outboard gear. The MG features Yamaha's newly upgraded 1-knob compressors that feature LED indicators allowing you to visually monitor when the compression "kicks in" on each channel.
- More SPX Effect Presets: While previous MG mixers offered 16 SPX presets, Yamaha has added 8 new presets, including Delay, Symphonic LFO, Tremolo LFO, Early Reference, Gate Reverb, Radio Voice, and Pitch Change. With this wide array of presets to choose from, creatively tailoring the perfect mix has never been so easy or fun.
Technical features Yamaha MG10XU
- Audio Input: 4 XLR Microphone + 4 Mono + 2 Stereo Line
- Audio Outputs Main: (2) 1/4", (2) XLR Bal
- Headphones: (1) 1/4"
- Monitor: (1) 1/4
- Power N/A
- Effects 24 SPX Presets
- Aux/Effect Sends Aux(FX) Send: (1) 1/4
- Channel Inserts N/A
- Phantom Power 4 Channels, 48V
- Main EQ N/A
- Channel EQ 3-band (Ch. 1-4)
- Busses/Groups N/A
- Faders Knobs
- Audio Recording Yes
- Storage Type N/A
- Connectivity USB 2.0
- Rackmountable No
- Width 9.6"
- Depth 11.57"
- Height 2.79"
- Product Weight 4.2 lbs.
- Unique Features D-PRE Preamps
- 1-Knob Compression
- SPX Effect Processor
- 2 in, 2 out 24-bit/192kHz USB Audio Interface