Toontrack Signature - Part 2 EZX [TT592SN]
- Download Version
- It starts right now! DIRECTLY after the payment the serial number will be displayed in your customer account.
- The actual software Toontrack Signature - Part 2 EZX can be downloaded directly from Toontrack at any time.
EZX expansion pack for EZdrummer and Superior Drummer
THE SIGN OF A GREAT SOUND
Four kits recorded by Michael Ilbert - tailored for singer-songwriter, tight, edgy and modern!
In an unpretentious brick building on Sunset Boulevard, right smack in the hustle and bustle of one of the most busy and iconic streets of LA, some 60 years of music history has transpired. Saying that the inside of its walls is hallowed ground where legends have roamed simply doesn't cut it: Sunset Sound is a shrine. When asked where multi-Grammy Award-winning producer/mixer/engineer and EZdrummer 3 core sound library engineer Michael Ilbert would bring a handpicked collection of some of the most amazing, unique and sough-after kits on the LA studio scene, the answer was simple - it was here.
Michael Ilbert's series of Signature EZXs comprises two separate titles: Part 1 and Part 2. To offer maximum versatility and width, both volumes were recorded in separate studios of the Sunset Sound complex and includes its own unique set of kits, MIDI and presets. Part 2, which you are looking at now, was recorded in Studio 3 and covers four kits, three of which were recorded in its main live room and one in its famed isolation booth. This gives you two completely contrasting ambiences and a selection of rare and unique kits for anything from the warm, mellow and round to the tight, edgy and beat-oriented. Just like with Part 1, the kits were sourced from the vaults of the Drum Doctors and curated, tuned and prepped by someone just as notable on the LA studio circuit as the Sunset Sound studio itself: Ross Garfield. To add, a comprehensive selection of percussion instruments were recorded, making this EZX a definitive go-to package for full creative leverage.
If you're in the market for drums, expertly captured by one of today's most in-demand engineers in rooms that the likes of Prince, Beck, Fleetwood Mac and many more trusted to grace their albums, here you go.
- Recorded in Studio 3 at Sunset Sound by multi-Grammy Award-winning engineer/producer/mixer Michael Ilbert
- Features two ambiences: Main Room and Booth
- Four (4) rare and unique kits
- A total of seven (7) kick configurations, 11 snare configurations, three (3) full cymbal sets
- One kit recorded with rods, one with snare wires off and one with brushes
- Extensive percussion library feat. tambourines, shakers, maracas, castagnets, claves, claps, snaps and more
- Comes with mix-ready presets engineered by Michael Ilbert
- Includes a collection of MIDI grooves and fills tailored for the library
- 9 GB free hard disk space, 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- A working EZdrummer 3.0.6 (or above) or a Superior Drummer 3.3.6 (or above) installation
|Type:||EZX Sound Expansion|