Agean R Series Low Noise Set ROCK: 13” Hi-Hat, 18” Crash, 20“ Ride: Maximized sound at minimum volume
- Bright, warm and authentic cymbal sounds for your drum kit
- Gives you a real playing feel with 100% rebound feeling
- You have fun without annoying your neighbors
Low noise Agean R series cymbals provide a natural and rich sound. They are much quieter than conventional drum cymbals in the process.
- 13” Hi-Hat, 16” Crash, 18“ Ride
- 70% volume reduction compared to classic metal cymbals
- B20 bronze alloy
- Handmade in Turkey
- Authentic feel with 100% rebound of classic cymbals
- Great for practicing and smaller gigs
What are low noise cymbals and what are they made for?
Low noise cymbals offer you the sound characteristics, feel and rebound of classic acoustic cymbals. They are made of the same alloys and materials. But they are significantly quieter. This is achieved by countless symmetrically arranged holes in the cymbal body. The resulting reduced mass develops less volume. Low noise cymbals are great for practicing, jamming and smaller gigs.
Endlich habe ich für mein E-Drum das passende Beckenset, ergänzt mit einem Agean 14" Crash Becken, gefunden.
Klanglich sehr gut, angenehm leise und optisch wie akustische Becken. Hoffentlich halten sie auch lange!
Vielen Dank drum-tec