Arborea MUTE Low Noise 14" Hi-Hat, 18" Crash-Ride, 20" Ride: Dynamic sound at a cosy volume
- Balanced cymbal sound for your drum kit
- Good dynamic range
- Very quiet but present
Arborea MUTE Low Noise Cymbals offer you an authentic cymbal sound in reduced volume.
- 14" Hi-Hat, 18" Crash-Ride, 20" Ride
- Balanced sound bandwidth and direct response
- 70% volume reduction compared to conventional cymbals
- Rebound feel of classic cymbals
- Value-priced cymbals for quiet practice, rehearsal room and unplugged gigs
- Handmade in Asia
What are low noise cymbals and what are they made for?
Low noise cymbals offer you the sound characteristics, feel and rebound of classic acoustic cymbals. They are made of the same alloys and materials. But they are significantly quieter. This is achieved by countless symmetrically arranged holes in the cymbal body. The resulting reduced mass develops less volume. Low noise cymbals are great for practicing, jamming and smaller gigs.
Bin begeistert,toller Sound und Leise! Jetzt störe ich die Nachbarn nicht mehr.
Hält was es verspricht
Ich bin super zufrieden, toller Sound für leises üben und auch klasse für unplugged gigs