incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1005938
Zildjian L80 Low Volume 13” Hi-Hat, 18” Crash/Ride: Finest sound at lowest volume
- Silky, very balanced cymbals for your drum kit
- Smooth hi-hat, rich crash/ride with clearly defined, earthy bell
- Real Zildjian sound for your living room and the smaller stage
- Your neighbors won't hear a thing!
L80 Low Volume cymbals give you the typical silky brilliance of the Zildjian sound, along with a very balanced sustain. They are much more quiet than conventional drum cymbals.
- 13“ Hi-Hat, 18” Crash/Ride
- 80% volume reduction compared to conventional metal cymbals
- Optimal overtone damping due to unpolished finish
- Authentic feel with the rebound of classic cymbals
What are low noise cymbals and what are they made for?
Low noise cymbals offer you the sound characteristics, feel and rebound of classic acoustic cymbals. They are made of the same alloys and materials. But they are significantly quieter. This is achieved by countless symmetrically arranged holes in the cymbal body. The resulting reduced mass develops less volume. Low noise cymbals are great for practicing, jamming and smaller gigs.
Paket ist unbeschädigt und schnell angekommen, nichts zu bemängeln.
Produkt ist wie erwartet, keine Reklamationen. Überweisung hat gut funktioniert