ZEITGEIST ZG CAD-20R-GD 20" Ride Cymbal 3 Zone (b-stock)
- E-Drum Trigger Cymbal with stunning Acoustic Look
- Metal cymbal with trigger
- Rebound of acoustic cymbals
- gold polished
- Value for Money - contemporary technology, versatile and reliable
ZEITGEIST CAD E-Drum Cymbals
ZEITGEIST CAD Cymbals give you the sound diversity of e-drum cymbals, combined with the benefits of real metal cymbals. The cymbals are compatible with most sound modules of the well-known manufacturers. The ZEITGEIST CAD Cymbals have an unparalleled playing feel and swinging behavior close to acoustic metal cymbals.
The inherent noise of CAD cymbals is at a minimum compared to regular acoustic cymbals. This makes them well suited for all fields of use - from practicing in the living room, rehearsal room and studio to the big stage. The stunning look of the metal cymbals also comes into its own there.
- Velocity-sensitive triggering
- Rebound close to acoustic cymbals
- Chokeable (2 or 3 zone cymbals)*
- Minimal inherent noise with real stroke feeling
- Multicompatible and playable on many modules of the common manufacturers
- Available in silver polished, gold polished, black anodized and antique finishes
Your entry into the world of e-drum cymbals
ZEITGEIST CAD Cymbals in Acoustic Design are a perfect choice to open up the world of electronic sound possibilities. You can choose from a wide range of single, dual and triple zone cymbals for your individual e-cymbal set-up. The single zone models feature splash, crash and FX cymbals. The Dual Zone models with edge and bow sound can be used as crash, china or hi-hat cymbals. Triple Zone models include ZEITGEIST Ride Cymbals that have Bow, Edge and Cup** and are available in 18" or 20" diameters.
*single zone cymbals do not have a choke function
**triple zone cymbals require a suitable sound module to play the 3rd zone.