Yamaha XP80 (new, without original box): Compact pad with 3 trigger zones and low inherent volume
- Compact playing surface - The 8" pad fits all set configurations
- Play it as snare with rimshot and rimclick in 3-zone mode with your Yamaha module*
- As a 2-zone pad it is also playable with modules by Roland, 2Box or Pearl
- Unique surface - the pads surface made of Textured Cellular Sillicone offers you a comfortable playing experience
- Minimal impact noise - One of the quietest pads on the market thanks to the innovative surface
*In combination with a compatible Yamaha sound module
The Yamaha XP80 E-Drum Pad is suitable as Tom- or FX-Pad and especially as a small E-Snare in combination with a Yamaha E-Drum Module.
It impresses with its 3 trigger zones. The rim zone is divided into an area for rim shots and an area for rim clicks.
The striking surface of the pad is made of a special material. The Textured Cellular Sillicone provides a very good feel with realistic rebound. A novelty of the silicone is its absolutely minimal structure-borne sound reproduction. Yamaha's TCS pads are among the quietest E-Drum pads on the market.
In 3-zone mode and with a suitable Yamaha module you play dynamic tom or snare strokes, rimshots and rim clicks with this pad. In 2-zone mode, the pad is compatible with many modules from other manufacturers such as Roland, 2Box or Pearl.
The advantage of an XP80 when compared to a Yamaha XP120, for example, is its compact size.
- With a Yamaha module very good as a small snare, but also usable as a tom and FX pad
- 3-zone triggering with center, rim click and rim shot
- 2-zone triggering with modules of other manufacturers
- TCS silicone surface with best rebound properties
- Very low intrinsic noise
- 8" diameter - compact playing surface
- With mount for Yamaha tom holder
Scope of delivery of the Yamaha XP80 E-Drum Pad
- Yamaha XP80
Without cable, please order additionally!
Compact snare or tom pad
The XP80 offers space for your strokes and rolls, beats and flames on a compact surface. Thanks to its rubberized tension ring divided into two zones, you have the freedom to play rim shots and rim clics just like on an acoustic snare. It is of course also suitable for use as a tom or FX pad.
Very low intrinsic noise thanks to innovative silicone surface
The pads of the Yamaha XP series have a striking surface made of Textured Cellular Silicone. In addition to the best rebound, this special foam produces an absolutely low structure-borne sound. Therefore these pads are among the quietest currently available E-Drum pads on the market.
Perfect with Yamaha modules - compatible with others as well
The pad reveals the full range of its qualities in conjunction with the larger modules of Yamaha. The 3-zone triggering with head, rim click and rim shot provide the greatest playing enjoyment with these modules. As a 2-zone pad, however, it is also compatible with modules of Roland, 2Box or Pearl.
|Diameter in inch:||8|
|Trigger zones:||Triple Zone|