Yamaha PCY135 E-Drum Cymbal Pad (new, without original box)
Yamaha PCY135 Crash Cymbal 13" (new, without original box)
- True Crash cymbal size with natural feel
- Dynamic and very high-resolution cup, bow and edge triggering by three different trigger zones*
- Perfect Crash cymbal designed for the modules of Yamaha, 2Box and for the Pearl Mimic
- As a Dual Zone Cymbal perfectly usable with modules from Roland, ATV, Alesis, EFNote and many other modules on the market
- Very good response of Edge and Bow in Dual Zone mode
- Quiet intrinsic noise thanks to high-quality surface
- Interesting option to other Crash cymbals and smaller ride cymbals in the high-end range
*in combination with a compatible sound module
The Yamaha PCY135 is an ideal 3-zone Crash cymbal for you when you are using a Yamaha, 2Box or Pearl Mimic module. With its 13" size, it gives you a large playing surface for your performance. You can also use it as a small 3-zone ride cymbal. Through these two options you get the maximum benefit from this excellent playable cymbal.
- Very good playfeel
- Good Crash cymbal size
- 3 trigger zones for Edge, Bow and Cup
- Universal e-cymbal
- Usable as a Crash and also as a ride cymbal
- Timeless e-cymbal design
- Quiet impact noise
- Robust rubber coating
- As a 2- and 3-zone cymbal perfect with all modules by Yamaha, 2Box and with the Pearl Mimic
- As a 2-zone cymbal compatible with many other E-Drum modules on the market
Scope of delivery of the Yamaha PCY135:
- 1 x Yamaha PCY135 Crash Cymbal 13"
Yamaha top class cymbal
The E-Drum Cymbal Pads PCY 135, PCY 155 and PCY 175 are the upper class of electronic cymbals by Yamaha. In sizes of 13", 15" and 17" you can integrate them as a classic crash and Crash cymbal in your E-Drum. On modules from Yamaha, 2Box and with the Pearl Mimic you can operate each of the cymbals as a 3-zone cymbal. They deliver faithful signals of your playing on Edge, Bow and Cup to these modules. As 2-zone cymbals with Edge and Bow, they are perfect for use as crash cymbals on most other modules. A 13" hi-hat rounds off the sophisticated cymbal family.
The size of this cymbal with 13" corresponds with the diameter of an acoustic Crash cymbal and its compactness makes it an ideal e-cymbal. As an acoustic drummer - and that's how most of us started out - this "real" size suits you to the maximum when it comes to playing technique. You can play your figures and beats just like on a conventional acoustic Crash cymbal.
3-zone crash and ride cymbal with high dynamic range on Edge, Bow and Cup
The cymbal works as a 3-zone crash and ride cymbal with Edge, Bow and Cup with all modules of Yamaha, with the modules from 2Box and the Mimic by Pearl. There it provides differentiated signals of your performance in a remarkable dynamic range.
2-zone crash cymbal for all sound modules
With the above mentioned devices and almost all other modules on the market you can also play the cymbal as a 2-zone chrash. With clean trigger signals from your playing on Edge and Bow, it passes on your individual playing style true to life. Of course, you can also assign splash, china or FX signals to the e-cymbal. There are no limits to your creativity.
Natural playing feel
The cymbal of the PCY series can be played on the entire surface, on the edge and on the cup and you can choke it with your hand. The cymbal responds sensitively to your hits and strokes and its attack dynamics are breathtakingly real. The cup and bow respond palpably direct when played with the tip of the stick, while the stroke of the cymbal's edge with the shaft of the stick makes the cymbal dive away like a real cymbal. The rotation stopper keeps the e-cymbal's alignment always at the ideal strike angle for your playing.
- Size: 13"
- Color: Black-grey
- Trigger input: 1 x 6.3 mm jack socket
|Size in inch:||13|
|Trigger zones:||Triple Zone|
Viel gibt es zu diesem Becken nicht zu sagen. Einfache Installation. Hervorragende Ansprache bzw. Triggering. Top Verarbeitung. Bin absolut zufrieden.
Zudem von drum-tec im Eiltempo verschickt. Wie immer perfekter Service!