incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1005879
The DTX920K - Yamaha’s electronic drum flagship - MEGA DEAL (ex 4699,00!!)
This kit achieves an exquisite feel and high level of playability that matches what you experience when playing a set of acoustic drums. Equipped with a tone generator that delivers exceptionally real sound, plus a number of functions that only electronic drums can provide, the kit offers drummers the best way to express themselves in a digital world. The DTX920K kit includes Yamaha’s 3-zone DTX-PAD, which delivers an exceptionally real feel, for snare and toms; 3-zone cymbal pads that can produce different sounds depending upon where they are hit; a vertically movable hi-hat that offers natural feel and playability for both hands and feet; a large, highly-stable kick pad.
Facts on the Yamaha DTX920K
- Real Playabilty - Experience the ultimate in feel and playability with the 3-zone DTX-PAD used for snare and tom drums, also the hi-hat controlled with the hi-hat stand, 3-zone cymbal pads that produce different sounds according to where the pad is hit, the large kick pad, and more.
- Performance: Authentic acoustic drum sounds, expertly engineered drum sounds, percussion sounds, and more; the DTX900 Drum Trigger Module provides a wide-ranging collection that covers nearly any musical style. Superior sound quality meets the demands necessary for stage or recording use. Accompanied with Steinberg’s Cubase AI DAW application, all you need to do is connect the module to a computer with a USB cable (sold separately) and start creating music right away.
- Add Original Sounds With Sampling - You can load data from an external source into the module then assign the voices to the pads to play. You can also sample external sound sources directly into the unit via the AUX IN jack, or even sample yourself playing. Once in the device, data can be processed with the onboard effects, etc., to create your own, original drum kit.
- Unique DTX Functions: Powerful capabilities like the Stack Function, which layers multiple voices on a single pad and plays them simultaneously, and the Alternate Function, which changes the voice each time the pad is struck, are unique to DTXdrums. These let you create original ways to play that are impossible to perform with acoustic drums.
The Yamaha DTX920K contains:
- RS700 Rack-System
- DTX900M Drum Trigger Module
- XP120SD x 1
- XP120T x 1
- XP100T x 2
- CH755 (Cymbal Holder) x 1
- HS740A (HiHat-Stand) x 1
- PCY135 (3-Zone Cymbal-Pad) x 2
- PCY155 (3-Zone Cymbal-Pad) x 1
- RHH135 (2-Zone HiHat-Pad) x 1
- KP100 (Kick Pad)
- CH750 (Cymbal Holder) x 2
- SS662 (Snare-Stand
- incl. Steinberg Cubase AI