incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1004583
Yamaha DTX502 Sound Module
The Yamaha DTX502 sound module is light and compact. It has a two-piece display. It provides about 800 sounds on 50 memory-places for Drum Kits and 1 MB memory capacity for 6 seconds Stereo-Sampling for external Audio Files.
Alongside extensive Training-and practicing functions, it provides Play-Along songs and Pattern.
While the outside retains the familiar layout of the DTX500, inside the new DTX502 drum trigger module beats a brand new heart. We took the most popular Yamaha drum sounds and made them even better, and then we added 250 new voices including drum and cymbal sounds licensed from top VST developers that have been optimized for DTX. We also fine-tuned the trigger settings on this module and made them easy-to-use so that pads and triggers offer more expression than ever before. With expanded training functions you can become a better drummer, and with the wave-import feature you can add your own new sounds. The module accepts up to 12 trigger signals and our new design allows easy integration into an acoustic/electronic hybrid setup.
The Yamaha DTX502 trigger module offers a tremendous amount of sounds and features at a value price. Delivering almost twice the wave ROM and 250 additional sounds from its predecessor, it's capable of producing great drum parts when connected to pads. The DTX502 trigger module also comes with drum and cymbal samples from top VST developers for more sonic versatility. You'll also find this module perfect for practicing with its training functions that judge your performance. The Yamaha DTX502 trigger module is a valuable centerpiece for your electronic drum kit.
Module for DTX522/32/42/62K Drum Kits provides you with the necessary connections, tools, and sound library for controlling the electronic drum pads of a Yamaha DTX522K, DTX532K, DTX542K, or DTX562K electronic drum kit. The module contains over 250 sounds, which is approximately twice that of the previous version. Additionally, you can import your own audio and MIDI samples for a high level of customization. The trigger module is tuned using a laser analysis of different drum strokes to produce a more natural playing experience.
For practice, the unit comes included with eight pre-programmed routines that help you improve your rhythm, timing, accuracy, and endurance. After each routine the system provides you with a score to help you keep track of your progress over time. You can also use the trigger module and your preferred electronic drum pads with an acoustic kit to create a hybrid acoustic-electronic kit. You can mount the drum trigger module to your acoustic hardware using a standard multi-clamp.
Yamaha DTX502 Trigger Module main features:
- Almost twice the wave ROM and 250 more sounds than the previous DTX500 module
- Drum and cymbal samples from top VST developers
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity for easy interfacing with a computer
- Can import MIDI files for further expandability
- Training and educational funcations
A New Level of Sound Quality: The DTX502
- This module features 691 voices that include Yamaha's major acoustic sounds plus an incredible collection of new drum and cymbal sounds licensed from VST developers and optimized for DTX. Combined with voices taken from our flagship DTX models you get a massive internal library that delivers authentic drums with true variety. There are 50 preset drum kits that cover traditional styles including Rock, Jazz and Pop as well as modern Dubstep, Electronica, Hip-hop, Metal and Punk genres.
- Import Custom Sounds for More Creativity: The DTX502 has the ability to import up to 12 seconds of user waves* using the free MusicSoft Downloader application so you can assign custom voices to the pads. *20 samples maximum and up to 12 sec. (sampling rate 44.1kHz, 16-bit, mono). (NOTES: The internal memory of DTX502 is also shared by external MIDI song files, as well your original WAVE files. )
- Advanced Technology Under The Hood: Using proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes, we precisely tuned the trigger settings on the DTX502 series resulting in a more natural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features from our higher end models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls so the kits respond to every nuance of your playing.
- Updated Practice Functions With Scoring: The DTX502 includes a set of helpful drum training functions to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
- New Design Offers Versatile Trigger and Upgrade Options: The DTX502 module is perfect for use in a 'hybrid' kit with your acoustic drum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve, and USB connectivity lets you easily connect to a PC.
- Your original WAVE can be imported: Up to 12sec (sampleing rate 44.1kHz, 16bit, mono) , 20 files (NOTES: The internal memory of DTX502 is also shared by external MIDI song files, as well your original WAVE files. )
Technical details Yamaha DTX502 E-Drum Sound Module:
- Tone Generator Polyphony 32 notes
- Voices Drum and percussion: 691
- Melodies: 128
- Effects Reverb: 9
- Master EQ: 2 bands
- Drum Kits Preset: 50
- User: 50
- Total memory capacity: 1 MB
- Notes Capacity: Approximately 104,000 notes
- Total memory capacity of 1 MB
- Resolution 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Recording type Real-time replace
- Tracks 1 track
- Songs Demo: 1
- Practice: 37
- Pad: 22
- User: 40
- Sequencing Proprietary, SMF format 0/1
- Tempo 30 to 300 BPM
- Tap Tempo supported
- Beat 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Modes Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fat Blast
- Connectors OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone)
- OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone)
- Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch)
- Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger)
- HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone)
- AUX IN (Stereo Mini)
- PHONES (Standard stereo phone)
- USB TO HOST
- Samples 20 waves (maximum)
- Data Bits 16 bits
- Sampling Time Mono and Stereo: 44.1 kHz, 12 seconds (mono)
- Formats WAV, AIFF
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 9.88 x 5.12 x 1.89" (251 x 130 x 48.0 mm)
- Weight 1.34 lb (.60 kg)
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 3.5 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 16.0 x 8.8 x 5.2"
Ein Super Soundmodul zu erschwinglichem Preis.
Ich kann das Soundmodul nur empfehlen.