Yamaha FP9C Double Pedal
- Adjustable linear drive chains for individual playing feel
- Springs tensions conveniently adjustable from above
- Beaters with additional weights for more punch
- Generously sized polished aluminum pedals for a variety of playing techniques
The Yamaha FP9C double pedal offers several features for drummers who want flexibility in hardware. For example, the machine's smooth roll-off characteristics and round, organic action can be easily and quickly changed in three different levels.
If the double chain drives are not enough, the machine can be converted to the belt drives which are included in the delivery. The angular positions of the footboards and beaters can be adjusted independently of each other.
Other highlights include two different weights that - quickly mounted - give each beater the intended punch and rebound, as well as the springs tensions that can be easily adjusted from above with just one hand.
- Drive: Double chains - can be converted to belt drives
- Power transmissions: 3 adjustment options in the linear range
- Round beaters with optional weights
- Pedal angles freely adjustable
- Beater angles freely adjustable
- Beater heights adjustable
- Sturdy base plates
- With Bag
|Freely adjustable pedal angle:||yes|
|Height adjustable beater:||Yes|
|Beater angle freely adjustable:||Yes|
|Incl. Floor Plate:||Yes|
|Incl. Pedal Bag:||Yes|