incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1006940
Yamaha DBR12 drum monitoring speaker with 1000 Watt
The DBR 25 is equipped with Class-D amplifiers capable of delivering up to 1000W of peak power, allowing it to achieve an impressive maximum sound pressure level of up to 131 dB with consistently high audio quality, performance and reliability. Carefully selected speaker drivers have been customized to perfectly match the built in amplifier's properties to deliver high output power with minimal distortion.
The DBR 12 also features Yamaha's extremely accurate wide dispersion constant-directivity horn that evenly projects clear midrange and accurate high frequencies to the outer-most edges of a very wide coverage area. Portability and versatility factored heavily into the design, with a rugged, compact and light-weight plastic enclosure. A sleek steel grille and ergonomic carry handles allowing for fast, safe and easy transportation. The DBR features an optimized 50 degree wedge angle for floor monitoring use, while the symmetrical cabinet shape allows them to be placed in a "mirror-mode" configuration to avoid high frequency 'hot-spots' and is equipped with rigging points compatible with optional speaker brackets and eyebolts for installed applications.
Each DBR model also features an easy-to-use 2-channel onboard mixer. CH1 has a combo jack that accepts both XLR and TRS Phone, allowing for either Mic or Line level inputs. CH2 also features a combo jack, as well as an RCA pin jack for input from CD players or stereo line-level sources. The mixer allows you to select either CH1+2 MIX, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal from CH1 only.
Yamaha DBR powered speaker system brings excellent sound quality, reliability, and portability. Using the latest DSP, engineers applied our proprietary FIR-X tuning, to optimize the sound, and protection algorithms to give the DBR series class-leading maximum output power. DBR models are bi-amped, using a separate power amplifier for the woofer and the high frequency driver to deliver accurate, controlled performance. All the acoustic components were specifically designed to take full advantage of the power amplifiers and DSP, resulting in a very natural sound even at very high levels. With a simple switch, a DBR can easily be configured for use as a high performance floor monitor or great sounding main speaker making setup a snap. Add to this Yamaha's 7 Year warranty and you can be assured a long life with great sound. Yamaha DBR series gives you the Power to Play.
The DBR12 delivers Best-in-Class maximum output (131 dB SPL) with minimal distortion, using two separate power amplifiers designed specifically for the drivers. 800 watts for the woofer and 200 watts available for the high frequency driver combined with the latest DSP to control and protect the system assure performance and reliability in a compact package.
- Custom designed transducers and wide-dispersion constant directivity horn
- DSP Features of DSR-Series
- FIR-X tuning simultaneously optimizes frequency and phase response
- Multiband dynamic processor for consistent clarity at any output Level
- Extensive DSP protection functions for maximum output level
- 2-channel mixer with XLR, TRS Phone and RCA inputs
- 50°degree wedge angle & symmetrical mirror-mode floor monitoring
- 3x M8 Rigging Points for standard eye-bolts
- Speaker Full-Range
- Active/Passive Active
- Enclosure Material ABS
- Enclosure Covering Matte Black
- Woofer/Low Frequency 12"
- Tweeter/Horn HF: 1.4" Voice Coil, Compression Driver
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 52 Hz-20 KHz
- Frequency Response N/A
- Power Consumption: 74 W
- Dynamic: 1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W)
- Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Nominal Impedance N/A
- Sensitivity N/A
- Connectors (2) XLR Mic/Line Input
- (1) Stereo RCA Input
- (1) XLR Thru/Link Out
- EQ Selectable DSP Presets
- Protection Circuit Yes
- Pole Mount 1-3/8-Inch
- Flyable Optional
- Height 27"
- Width 19"
- Depth 17"
- Product Weight 45lbs
- Unique Features DBR models are bi-amped, using a separate power amplifier for the woofer and the high frequency driver to deliver accurate, controlled performance.