Toontrack The Metal Foundry SDX [TT123SN]
- Download Version
- It starts right now! DIRECTLY after the payment the serial number will be displayed in your customer account.
- The actual software Toontrack The Metal Found SDX can be downloaded directly from Toontrack at any time.
SDX expansion pack for Superior Drummer
The Metal Foundry SDX presents one of the most comprehensive recordings in the history of the company, featuring seven unique drum kits spanning 300,000 sound files of raw, single hit drum recordings. Welcome to the metal foundry, the ironworks where the most massive body of drums wait for you to be honed, harnessed and molded into shape.
The Metal Foundry SDX was recorded and produced at the noted Atlantis Studios in Stockholm, Sweden by drummer Tomas Haake (Meshuggah), Mattias Eklund (Toontrack), Fredrik Thordendal (Meshuggah) and Daniel Bergstrand (Dugout Studio). It covers drums and preset kits for anything from hard rock to metal. Find the early blues-tinged sound of the late 60s to the fragmentation of today’s music – power through thrash, death and progressive metal.
Open the gates of the metal foundry and start forging your ultimate kit.
- Seven (7) massive kits
- Included kit presets designed by some of the most interesting engineers and artists in today’s scene (Devin Townsend, Fredrik Thordendal, Daniel Bergstrand, Jocke Skog, Pelle Gunnerfeldt)
- A custom MIDI library covering classic hard rock to metal, performed by Gene Hoglan (Strapping Young Lad, Testament) and Dirk Verbeuren (Soilwork) and session drummer Peter Tisell
- 35 GB of free hard disk space, 2 GB RAM.
- A working Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation
|Typ:||SDX Sound Expansion|