Superior Drummer 3.0 Drum Production Studio for students and teachers
- Only eligible for students/teachers of european schools and university programs for audio-engineering.
- Signed confirmation and/or certificate of current enrollment required.
- - students/teachers of european schools and university programs for audio-engineering
- - SAE institutes
- - HOFA-College
- - Abbey Road institutes
- - Deutsche Pop-Akademie
- Only 1 license purchase of Superior Drummer 3 per student/teacher.
- The actual Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 software and library can be downloaded from Toontrack at any point.
- Please also note the paragraph concerning the "Upgrade, Crossgrade & Core Library SSD".
Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 - from the perspective of the e-drummer:
- Massively enhanced e-drum support
- New mapping capabilities, especially in terms of hi-hat mapping
- New positional sensing features on the snare drum and ride cymbal
- 2-zone crash cymbal support
- Played with a solid e-drum setup the drum sound library offers great reaslim!
- Easy to install and update thanks to the Toontrack Product Manager: You will be notified when new updates become available - just click and install!
- Inexpensive upgrade and crossgrade options for Superior Drummer 2 and EZDrummer 2 users
- The new Superior Drummer 3 is even more impressive and extensinve than Superior Drummer 2. With the new version e-drummers get a giant 230+ GB drum sound library with a panorama from stereo to 11.1 surround sound. (Accessible from an optional SSD drive or as download)
Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 HiHat Mapping details:
- Hi-hat mapping used to be the number one issue for Superior Drummer 2 users who wanted to enhance the quality of sound of their exisiting e-drum setup.With Superior Drummer 2 the feedback from our customers was that the hi-hat had to be remapped constantly and often times it would still not work properly.
- With the improved SD3 the hihat mapping has been revamped and the degree to which the hihat is opened can be set to ones personal liking and playing style.
- For experienced users coming from SD2 this reconfiguration will only take a few minutes.
- The new SD 3.0 features a controller with which e-drummers can manually determine the hihat travel.
- As a side note: This style of hihat mapping is also featured by the new Pearl Mimic Pro.
The main features of Superior Drummer 3.0 Drum VST Software:
- In excess of 230 GB of raw, unprocessed sounds in 44.1 kHz/24 bit
- Recorded with an additional eleven separate room microphones set up in a surround configuration for a complete immersive experience
- Playback in stereo or up to 11 channel surround systems
- Approx. 350 vintage and classic drum machine sounds
- New and improved scalable interface with detachable windows
- Edit Play Style, Tap2Find, Song Creator and Song Track features as well as improved workflow and search functionality
- Built-in MIDI grid editor
- DAW automation for built-in macro controls
- Support for keyboard shortcuts
Superior Drummer 3.0 A CREATIVE PLAYGROUND WHERE NO RULES APPLY.
The idea with Superior Drummer 3 is to let you step into a virtual studio with the best possible raw material and mix options at your disposal to create drum sounds in an environment where only your imagination sets the limits. Combining the creative power of the sounds, the ambiences and the extensive set of features, Superior Drummer 3 is more than just a drum sampler - it's a bottomless well of creativity. It bridges the gap between acoustic and electronic and lets you venture off into completely new sonic landscapes. This is the definitive tool for percussive sound design.
Superior Drummer 3.0 IMMENSE AND IMMERSIVE, CAPTURED WITH LAYERS OF TECHNOLOGY.
The Superior Drummer 3 core sound library was recorded by award-winning engineer George Massenburg at probably the world's most quiet and ideal location for sampling, the Galaxy Studios in Belgium. The library boasts in excess of 230 GB of raw sound material captured in extreme detail.?In additional to close microphones and several ambience positions, the Superior Drummer 3 setup also includes an additional eleven room microphones set up in a surround configuration, for use in anything from stereo to 5.1, 9.1 and all the way up to 11.1 systems. In combination with the large selection of extra instruments added for stacking and sound design purposes, the sounds of Superior Drummer 3 give you an incomparable palette of options to craft drum tones beyond your wildest imagination.
FEATURE SPOTLIGHT of Superior Drummer 3.0
- Seven (7) kits (Ayotte, Gretsch, Pearl, Premier, Yamaha and two configurations of Ludwig)
- Tom shell dimensions cover ranges from 6" to 20"
- Optional tool selection available on select kits and instruments (sticks, brushes, rods, felt mallets)
- Optional drum head selection available on select kits and instruments
- Approx. 350 electronic drum sounds, sampled from vintage and classic drum machines
- 25 unique acoustic snares, 35 recorded configurations
- 16 unique acoustic kicks, 27 different recorded configurations