Superior Drummer 3.0 - Crossgrade from EZ Drummer 2
The main features of Superior Drummer 3.0 Drum VST Software:
- In excess of 230 GB of raw, unprocessed sounds in 44.1 kHz/24 bit
- Recorded with an additional eleven separate room microphones set up in a surround configuration for a complete immersive experience
- Playback in stereo or up to 11 channel surround systems
- Approx. 350 vintage and classic drum machine sounds
- New and improved scalable interface with detachable windows
- Edit Play Style, Tap2Find, Song Creator and Song Track features as well as improved workflow and search functionality
- Built-in MIDI grid editor
- DAW automation for built-in macro controls
- Support for keyboard shortcuts
Superior Drummer 3.0 A CREATIVE PLAYGROUND WHERE NO RULES APPLY.
The idea with Superior Drummer 3 is to let you step into a virtual studio with the best possible raw material and mix options at your disposal to create drum sounds in an environment where only your imagination sets the limits. Combining the creative power of the sounds, the ambiences and the extensive set of features, Superior Drummer 3 is more than just a drum sampler - it's a bottomless well of creativity. It bridges the gap between acoustic and electronic and lets you venture off into completely new sonic landscapes. This is the definitive tool for percussive sound design.
Superior Drummer 3.0 IMMENSE AND IMMERSIVE, CAPTURED WITH LAYERS OF TECHNOLOGY.
The Superior Drummer 3 core sound library was recorded by award-winning engineer George Massenburg at probably the world's most quiet and ideal location for sampling, the Galaxy Studios in Belgium. The library boasts in excess of 230 GB of raw sound material captured in extreme detail.?In additional to close microphones and several ambience positions, the Superior Drummer 3 setup also includes an additional eleven room microphones set up in a surround configuration, for use in anything from stereo to 5.1, 9.1 and all the way up to 11.1 systems. In combination with the large selection of extra instruments added for stacking and sound design purposes, the sounds of Superior Drummer 3 give you an incomparable palette of options to craft drum tones beyond your wildest imagination.
FEATURE SPOTLIGHT of Superior Drummer 3.0
- Seven (7) kits (Ayotte, Gretsch, Pearl, Premier, Yamaha and two configurations of Ludwig)
- Tom shell dimensions cover ranges from 6" to 20"
- Optional tool selection available on select kits and instruments (sticks, brushes, rods, felt mallets)
- Optional drum head selection available on select kits and instruments
- Approx. 350 electronic drum sounds, sampled from vintage and classic drum machines
- 25 unique acoustic snares, 35 recorded configurations
- 16 unique acoustic kicks, 27 different recorded configurations