Toontrack Roots "Brushes, Rods & Mallets" SDX [TT158SN]
- Download Version
- It starts right now! DIRECTLY after the payment the serial number will be displayed in your customer account.
- The actual software Toontrack "Brushes, Rods & Mallets" SDX can be downloaded directly from Toontrack at any time.
SDX expansion pack for Superior Drummer
THE ULTIMATE DRUM RECORDING?
This is the portion of the Roots SDX that comes with brushes, rods and mallets.
We could mention that we set out to record the best jazz drum library ever made but ended up with something far bigger; drums that transcend the narrow confines of a genre and rather define an era - an age of music spanning from jazz, blues to hip hop and rock.
We could mention Blackbird Studio's stock of 1,400 Microphones, 35 channels of Pultec EQ, 24 channels of Fairchild compression and hundreds of outboard mic/pre channels including Telefunken, Neve, API, RCA and Chandler. Or how this studio not only is the natural choice for the who's who of the music industry but that it is known to lend a documented bit of magic to every project to ever enter and exit its doors.
We could even go as far as rant about how drummer and world musician Roy "Futureman" Wooten heard every single hit and swirl recorded as part of a larger whole, as part of a musical sequence rather than as a solitary, monotonous hit and that the result permeates every sample with an intensity and force unheard of. Or we could mention how these sounds incarnate the past, embody the present and at the same time how they will help you shape the sound of tomorrow through Superior Drummer's endless possibilities.
We could even boldly proclaim that this library of drums is the most comprehensive ever made, recorded through signal chains of outboard and microphones that would leave even the most seasoned veterans in utter awe.
But we think the drum sounds speak for themselves. No introduction needed.
Welcome to the Superior Drummer family: Roots SDX.
- Recorded by Roy "Futureman" Wooten in Blackbird Studio Nashville, TN
- Approximately 28 GB of raw, unprocessed sounds
- A total of 23 separately recorded, tweakable channels available in the mixer
- Custom MIDI included
- Large selection of different drums and cymbals (Pearl, Gretsch, Ludwig, Zildjian, Paiste)
- 28 GB of free hard disk space, 2 GB RAM
- A working Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation
|Type:||SDX Sound Expansion|