Toontrack Post-Metal EZX [TT570SN]
- Download Version
- It starts right now! DIRECTLY after the payment the serial number will be displayed in your customer account.
- The actual software Toontrack Post-Metal EZX can be downloaded directly from Toontrack at any time.
EZX expansion pack for EZdrummer and Superior Drummer
Big, dark, earthy and mercilessly vibrant drums, tailored for the post-metal sound.
On the very edge of a rock on the small island of Giske, Norway, facing an infinite panorama of the unforgivingly raging North Sea, under midnight skies painted in the unpredictably swirling arcs of the Northern Lights, sits the Ocean Sound Recording studio - with snowcapped mountains towering like gallant giants frozen in time around it. In these awe-inspiring surroundings, we found the perfect conditions to help illustrate the unfiltered rawness of the post-metal sound.
This EZX for EZdrummer 3 presents a collection of big, earthy and mercilessly vibrant drums, tailored for atmospheric, slow and organic-sounding metal. It includes four unique kits, two further configurations captured with snare wires off, several extra kit pieces and sets of big and dark cymbals. All instruments were sampled by Thomas Hedlund of the band Cult of Luna, one of the absolute forerunners in today's budding post-metal scene.
In a genre where feel, context and fearless exploration of ebb-and-flow-like contrasts play equal parts, uncompromising drum dynamics are key. Welcome to the embodiment of just that: an EZX featuring a palette of kits that span the entire dynamic range, recorded at a studio that virtually balances on the edge of the world and against a backdrop of the most savage display of nature's majesty.
Just like nature once tediously chiseled out this very spot from the face of the earth by thrusting mammoth blocks of ice across its barren crust, this EZX is your modern-day instrument to architect your own musical trails with. It provides the kits, the grooves and the mix-ready sounds for whatever uncharted sonic landscape you may want your next song to venture off into.
Unharness your creativity
- Vibrant, big, dark and earthy drums inspired by the post-metal sound
- Captured at the Ocean Sound Recording studio in Norway
- Four complete drum kits and two additional kit configurations recorded with snare wires off
- Sampled by Thomas Hedlund (Cult of Luna)
- Includes a wide range of presets inspired by the genre
- Comes with a collection of MIDI unique to this EZX
- 9 GB free hard disk space, 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- A working EZdrummer 3.0.5 (or above) or a Superior Drummer 3.3.3 (or above) installation