Toontrack POP! EZX [TT205SN]
- Download Version
- It starts right now! DIRECTLY after the payment the serial number will be displayed in your customer account.
- The actual software Toontrack POP! EZX can be downloaded directly from Toontrack at any time.
EZX expansion pack for EZdrummer and Superior Drummer
Ten mixed and matched drum kits delicately intertwined with custom percussion pieces. A perfect blend of organic, unique and edgy sounds for any track you’d file under “popular music”. For the past decade and counting, Toontrack has recorded drums in some of the world’s best studios, with some of the most esteemed engineers, with the most in-demand players and with only the best of the best in terms gear at their disposal. With sounds recorded in legendary studios like New York’s Hit Factory, London’s 2Khz Studio or where Nashville’s A-list clientele go, Blackbird Studios, the Pop! EZX is the culmination of years of relentless recordings and a true testament to the company’s search for the perfect sound.
The Pop! EZX comes with a collection of ten mixed and matched drum kits delicately intertwined with custom percussion pieces. The result is an awe-inspiring and genre-defying battery tailored for anything from rock to pop and dance. In short: a melting pot for any and all things good about drums and percussion boiled down to a perfect blend of organic, unique and edgy sounds for any track you’d file under “popular music”.
All sounds were handpicked and re-mixed by Toontrack’s founder and head of Sound Design, Mattias Eklund and come from either yet unreleased recordings or from deep in the inexhaustible Toontrack sound vaults.
- 10 preset drum kits
- 10 kicks
- 10 snares
- 5 sets of hats
- 5 sets of cymbals
- 5 sets of toms
- Selected percussion including shakers, tambourine, cabasa, maracas, handclaps, snaps, cowbell, claves and bells
- Extensive MIDI library included
- 1 GB of free hard disk space, 1 GB RAM
- A working EZdrummer 1.4 (or above) or a Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation
|Type:||EZX Sound Expansion|