Toontrack Pop Punk EZX [TT419SN]
- Download Version
- It starts right now! DIRECTLY after the payment the serial number will be displayed in your customer account.
- The actual software Toontrack Pop Punk EZX can be downloaded directly from Toontrack at any time.
EZX expansion pack for EZdrummer and Superior Drummer
Designed to destroy: Lamb of God duo Josh Wilbur and Chris Adler deliver a battery of drums, designed for complete and utter destruction.
The Drums of Destruction EZX was produced by Grammy Award-winning engineer Josh Wilbur together with Lamb of God drummer Chris Adler. Individually, they have been forerunners with several groundbreaking works in their respective fields for close to two decades and together, widely acclaimed for having shaped the sound that's made Lamb of God a mainstay force on the modern metal scene.
The Drums of Destruction EZX comes with two full kits, one of which is Chris' personal Mapex set while the other is a Pearl* Reference kit that was handpicked by Josh and used on several of his productions. In addition, it includes five snares, one extra kick as well as Chris' trademark abundance of cymbals. It was recorded through an SSL4064G+, various chains of analogue outboard and captured with carefully selected microphones at Josh's studio of choice, Hybrid Studios in Orange Country, CA. With its perfectly treated one-thousand-square-foot live room, it has proved time and time again in countless sessions to be an ideal location for ambient but still tight and defined drums that have a transparent character.
Combined, the Drums of Destruction EZX gives you Chris with his forceful, driving and unique style of drumming paired with Josh's cutting edge but still organic-sounding production style. Add to that a broad collection of custom presets, both those engineered by Josh himself, resembling a selection of highlights from his catalogue, as well as those engineered from the ground up without any reference.
No matter how crushing your guitars or bass may be, a strong foundation of drums is a key factor in any metal mix. These are drums designed to destroy. Prepare for havoc and utter destruction. You have been warned.
- Two kits (Mapex, Pearl), three kicks and five snares
- Recorded at Hybrid Studios, Orange Country, CA
- Engineered/produced by Josh Wilbur (Lamb of God, Megadeth, Korn, Gojira)
- Sampled by Chris Adler (Lamb of God)
- 14 mix-ready presets as well as five custom "No bus FX" presets designed for multi-out purposes
- A selection of MIDI inspired by Lamb of God songs, performed by Chris Adler
- 3 GB free hard disk space, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- A working EZdrummer 2.1.7 (or above) or a Superior Drummer 3.1.2 (or above) installation
|Typ:||EZX Sound Expansion|