Tama HPDS1 Dyna Sync Double Pedal
- Play high speed with clever direct drive
- Infinitely adjustable between linear and eccentric advance
- High precision mechanics and large kick plates for your individual performance
- Very smooth-running bearings for the best possible flow
The Tama Dyna Sync is a high-tech Kick Pedal in a league of its own. With the transmission you can choose between linear and eccentric swing of the beaters. The special thing about the Dyna Sync: you can adjust the drive continuously between "short" for maximum attack and "long" for maximum radial run of the beaters.
The precisely manufactured machine is made for drummers who want to tickle the maximum performance out of the equipment. The wide columns and the long base plates offer great freedom of movement.
Thanks to loss-free power transmission through very smooth-running ball bearings, the round felt beaters hit your mesh head, batter head or kick pad precisely and tightly. The Cobra Coil System returns the pedals quickly to the starting position, which gives you even more speed and saves power. This noble machine delivers full punches just as easily as differentiated double and triple figures.
- Long Pedals
- Direct drive
- Power transmission: infinitely adjustable between linear and eccentric
- Round felt beaters
- Pedal angles freely adjustable
- Beater angles freely adjustable
- Beaters heights adjustable
- Sturdy base plates
- With hardcase
|Force transmission:||Eccentric and linear|
|Freely adjustable pedal angle:||yes|
|Height adjustable beater:||Yes|
|Beater angle freely adjustable:||Yes|
|Incl. Floor Plate:||Yes|