Tama HP910LWN Speed Cobra Double Pedal
- Detailed mechanics, perfectly adjustable to your performance
- Very smooth-running idler pulleys for best possible motion flow
- Large kick plates for a great variety of playing techniques
- Beaters adjustable in impact angle for defined punch
The Speed Cobra HP910LWN with extra light Rolling Glide pulleys is the right Cobra if you are looking for a high-end longboard drum pedal with smooth forward drive and linear motion. Thanks to the large footboards you get the maximum space for any kind of innovative footwork such as heel-toe or swivel technique.
The Speed Cobra is a very playable, first-class manufactured drum pedal for drummers with the highest demands on performance and stability. The extra-wide columns and the particularly wide and long base plates provide the basis for maximum freedom of action. They ensure a firm stand of the pedal and a precise running of the ball-bearing shafts even with particularly hard and fast beat sequences.
Thanks to loss-free power transmission through very smooth-running ball bearings and driven by the double chains, the beaters hits your mesh head, drum head or kick pad with precise and powerful punch. The impact angles of the flat plastic beaters are perfectly adjustable.
The Speed Cobra is equipped with the Cobra Coil System. These in the longitudinal direction sliding springs under the kick plates ensure the quick return of the plates to the starting position, which allows you even more speed with less effort.
- Longboard kick pedal
- Drive: Double chains
- Power transmission: linear
- Beaters with adjustable rubber striking surfaces
- Pedal angles freely adjustable
- Beater angles freely adjustable
- Beaters height adjustable
- Sturdy base plates
- With hardcase
|Freely adjustable pedal angle:||yes|
|Height adjustable beater:||Yes|
|Beater angle freely adjustable:||Yes|
|Incl. Floor Plate:||Yes|