incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1005140
Roland RT-30H Drum Trigger for acoustic Drums
- Our best-selled Triggers have already been forerunner, the Roland RT-10 series. Now, Roland has given a new casing to this proven Trigger-technic.
- Due to the newly developed fastening device, the Dual-Zone RT-30H Trigger perfectly fits to all common tension-hoops, and it automatically sets the Sensor to the best position of the acoustic head.
- Because of the new casing-design, the Trigger assimilates much more inconspicuously into the existing acoustic optic.
Features of the Roland RT-30H:
- Compatible with any V-Drum TD-modules, the Percussion-Pads of the SPD-series and the TM-2 Trigger module
- Can be mounted on almost any tension-hoop, also on Hoop-Styles bent inwardly
- A newly developed fastening device provides a quick and simple assembly
- 10 mm smaller than the forerunners - for an higher playing comfort
- Very robust fiberglass casing and safe fastening mechanism for a reliable hold at the Drums
- Laterally attached Trigger-output for an easy cable handling
- Including Cable
- Rim Height (Max.): 13 mm (0.51 inch)
- Trigger: Head
- Connector: Output Jack (1/4-inch Phone Type)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Stereo Cable (3.5 m, 11.48 ft)
Size and Weight:
- Width: 39 mm (1-9/16 inches)
- Depth: 112 mm (4-7/16 inches)
- Height: 45 mm (1-13/16 inches)
- Weight: 69 g (0 lbs. 3 oz.)
Share your feedback!
Customers also bought