incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1007888
Roland / ATV drum-tec Edition EXS-Full Sized Set with Roland TD-17
- Great set in acoustic sizes
- Roland TD-17 sound module with the technology of the flagship TD-50
- incl. drum-tec Roland TD-17 Live Sound Edition
- The ATV EXS series is the second generation of electronic drums from the Japanese manufacturer ATV, founded by Roland founder Kakehashi.
- full-size e-drum set - easy to transport
Content of the ATV EXS- full size e-drum-set without module
- Roland TD-17 sound module
- Roland trigger multicore cable
- ATV 13" Snare Drum Mesh Pad
- ATV 13" Bass Drum Mesh Kick
- ATV 10" Tom Mesh Pad x2
- ATV 13" Tom Mesh Pad x1
- Roland VH-10 Hi-Hat
- ATV 14" Crash Cymbal x2
- ATV 16" Ride Cymbal
- ATV E-Drum Rack System
* Kick drum pedal , Hi Hat pedal and drum throne are not included.
Overwiew on the ATV EXS setup
More freedom of motion for cymbals
The cymbals can be played and choked anywhere around their full circumference, eliminating the need for rotation stoppers that inhibit natural cymbal motion. Simply place the cymbal on the stand and see how the newly designed pivot allows it to swing naturally in all directions. The innovative design replicates other natural details as well, such as how the whole cymbal flexes and wobbles when its thin tapered edge is struck. The silicone playing surface not only feels great, but also provides excellent silencing characteristics. All these design details work together to create a playing experience similar to that of an acoustic cymbal.
Mesh Heads - Newly developed sensors & two-layer drum heads
Our drums utilize a durable and sensitive two-layer mesh head. No matter the playing style, the wide dynamic range of your EXS series drums will fill you with confidence.The EXS series is capable of capturing the full dynamic range of your performance from ghost notes to powerful rim shots, accurately translating your playing into an expressive natural sounding performance. This consistency is possible because of a new, patented, multi-sensor design for the snare drum and toms that completely eliminates the problem of hotspots.
Your E-Drum Kick - A kick that supports the groove
The ideal kick drum combines sensitivity to ensure fast, precise triggering, with stability that gives a natural feeling of feedback. Our 13" and 10" mesh head kick pad designs achieve a great balance of damping and sensitivity. This ensures a rock-solid, fast-triggering kick that will anchor your groove. If you were using a double pedal, the stability and sensitivity of the kick drum will allow you to flawlessly play fast patterns. With the EXS series kick drum, you'll never miss a beat!
Roland VH-10 Stand-mount Electronic Hi-hat w/ Clutch
Looking for an electronic hi-hat that responds more like a real hi-hat? The Roland V-Drums VH-10 promises competitive performance with electronic convenience. Mount this hi-hat pad to your favorite hi-hat stand using the included clutch and trigger base, and the VH-10 rewards you with realistic pumps, splashes, and closed-to-open action. Its dual-trigger system is able to capture the nuance in your performance that many others miss. And its textured playing surface reduces acoustic volume to keep practice and performances quiet. If you're in the market for a better-playing electronic hi-hat, don't miss the Roland V-Drums VH-10
Ideal for Perfecting Hi-Hat Techniques with your electric drum set:
The VH-10 V-Hi-Hat uses a single-cymbal floating design that can be mounted and played on a traditional acoustic hi-hat stand. It provides the same playing feel as an acoustic hi-hat with natural rebound feel and swinging motion of the hi-hat cymbal. The depth at which you advance the pedal of the hi-hat stand smoothly varies the tonal character from open to closed, and you can also use hi-hat techniques such as half-closed playing and foot-splash. The VH-10 allows you to express the tonal change that occurs when you strike the hi-hat in the closed state before immediately opening it. You can even differentiate between strikes on the bow and edge of the cymbal, too.
- Replicates the natural swinging motion of an authentic hi-hat cymbal
- Light-weight cymbal, perfect for foot splash techniques and quick pedal control
- Differentiate between strikes on the bow and edge
- Striking surface uses rubber for silencing
- Can be mounted on a traditional acoustic hi-hat stand
Technical details of the Roland VH-10:
- Size 12 inches
- Triggers 2 (Bow, Edge)
- Connectors TRIGGER OUTPUT jack + CONTROL OUTPUT jack
- Acceptable rod diameters 6.0-7.0 mm (1/4-5/16 inches) (Rod bushes: Max. 11.7 mm (1/2 inches))
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Size and Weight (Hi-hat)
- Width 314 mm 12-3/8 inches
- Depth 314 mm 12-3/8 inches
- Height 103 mm 4-1/16 inches
- Weight 1.2 kg 2 lbs 11 oz
- Size and Weight (Motion sensor unit)
- Width 77 mm 3-1/16 inches
- Depth 74 mm 2-15/16 inches
- Height 71 mm 2-13/16 inches
- Weight 0.2kg 8 oz
Main Features of the Roland TD-17:
- Expressive and dynamic sound inherited from Prismatic Sound modeling technology of the TD-50
- High-speed response with wider dynamic range, high-resolution of tonal changes
- Authentic hi-hat sound with smooth open-to-closed pedal control, and bow/edge tonal detection
- Open and closed rim-shots detected for authentic snare technique
- Bluetooth audio for wirelessly streaming audio from your smartphone to the TD-17 module
- Coach functions support your daily exercise and warm-up routines
- Playback audio files from SD card
- Preset drum kits cover a wide range of music genres, with further sound customization possible
- Ambience control and variation, to emulate venues from small stages to large halls
- Import user samples, assign them to any pad and layer them with internal sounds for deeper customization and creating individual drum sounds
- Compatible with "Melodics for V-Drums" to improve your sense of time
- 2-trigger inputs for additional pads or pedals
- USB port for connecting to your computer for music production
Full sized drum practice !!!!!
This kit is exactly what I needed, I'm a 6’3” guy that likes his space. Just the rack dimension made great sense to me. Great bundle great price.