Roland VAD706 - V-Drums Acoustic Design: The Perfect Fusion of Acoustic and Electronic Drums
The VAD706 takes the electronic drumming experience where it's never gone before, combining Roland's flagship V-Drums technologies with the hand-crafted detail of premium-grade acoustic drums. This top-of-the-line V-Drums Acoustic Design kit features digital snare, ride, and hi-hat pads that bring ultra-detailed playability to the three most nuanced pieces in the kit. The next-generation TD-50X module provides unmatched tone, feel, and response, coupled with deep editing tools to fully personalize your sound and pro connectivity to take on any playing situation. Full-size wood shells are included throughout, with advanced sensing systems that deliver real-deal acoustic feel. And with four eye-popping finishes available, you can choose the look that perfectly matches your personal style and taste.
- Exclusive and only at drum-tec: Get your Roland TD-50X now with 15 additional, unique drum kits in the Live Sound Edition! Check out the video for more info!
- Five-piece V-Drums Acoustic Design kit with full-size wood shells and double-braced chrome stands
- Flagship TD-50X sound module with next-generation Prismatic Sound Modeling and PureAcoustic Ambience technologies
- Over 900 sounds on board, including many new kick, snare, hi-hat, tom, and cymbal selections
- Four premium finish options: Gloss Natural, Gloss Cherry, Gloss Ebony, and Pearl White
- 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare, 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride cymbal, and newly developed 14-inch VH-14D digital hi-hat, all with high-res, multi-sensor triggering for unmatched performance
- 10-inch PDA100 and 12-inch PDA120 rack toms, 14-inch PDA140F floor tom, and new 22-inch KD-222 kick
- Two 16-inch CY-16C-T crash cymbal pads, which feature a 40-percent thinner design than previous V-Cymbals for greater flex and swing
- Hands-on interface with dedicated buttons and faders for selecting, customizing, and mixing drum sounds
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA mixer
- Integrated 32-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for professional computer music production
- Four auxiliary analog trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Mix input for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
Content of the Roland VAD706
- Roland TD-50X sound module
- incl. manual
- incl. power cord (german IEC connector C13)
- SD-Card with drum-tec Live Sound Edition
- Roland CY-18DR Digital Ride Cymbal
- incl. digital trigger cable
- Roland PD-140DS Digital Snare Drum
- incl. digital trigger cable
- Roland VH-14D Digital Hi-Hat
- incl. digital trigger cable
- 1x Roland PDA100 (pearl white)
- 1x Roland PDA120 (pearl shite)
- 1x Roland PDA140F (pearl white)
- 1x Roland KD-222 (pearl white)
- 2x Roland CY-16R-T
- 1x Roland DTS-30S
- incl. trigger cable
Delivery without hi-hat stand, bass drum pedal and snare stand
Immerse Yourself in a Premium Drumming Experience
The VAD706 not only sounds and feels great -- it's also beautiful to behold. With its full-size shells, two-piece hi-hat, large cymbals, double-braced chrome stands, and choice of four gorgeous shell finishes, this premium kit has a presence that makes you want to drum all day and show it off to everyone. Choose from Gloss Natural, Gloss Cherry, or Gloss Ebony finishes, which offer an artisan look with stained maple veneers and transparent gloss coats. Or make a statement with the deep Pearl White finish and its bold, attention-grabbing vibe.
Prismatic Sound Modeling: Feel the Difference
The Prismatic Sound Modeling in the TD-50X makes electronic drums come to life like no other system can, infusing multi-layer samples recorded in world-class studios with sophisticated behavior modeling techniques refined over more than two decades. Inspired by a prism -- which refracts a single ray of light into every color in the spectrum -- our revolutionary approach produces an unlimited array of sonic colors with every stick hit. The initial attack is followed by a complex mix of rich overtones, just like playing acoustic drums and cymbals. You can feel the sound changing in reaction to your expression, creating that magical, interactive bond that fully immerses you in the emotion of the moment. From subtle ghost notes and detailed articulations to the loudest and most intense playing, your drumming has no boundaries with the TD-50X.
15 exclusive drum kits - the drum-tec Live Sound Edition for your Roland TD-50X
With the Live Sound Edition we bring you the best out of a sound module. The edition consists of complete and directly accessible kits and drum sounds. Perfectly tuned in our engineering studios, these vivid drum sounds are optimized for live performance. However, they also sound outstanding in recording sessions.
15 times maximum sound coming out of your module
From the individual sounds and samples of the module we tickle the maximum of sound, ambience and atmosphere. From this, we put together 15 complete ready-to-play kits that are instantly available for you to play.
Exclusive and at no extra charge - only at drum-tec
You can only get the Live Sound Edition at drum-tec and only in combination with the purchase of a new E-Drum module. It is unavailable anywhere else and also not available individually. And: You get your Live Sound Edition WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COST to your module. This is only offered at drum-tec.
Digital Snare, Ride, and Hi-Hat
Our groundbreaking digital pad technology is a major leap forward in electronic drumming, putting unmatched depth and dimension under your sticks. Precision multi-sensors in the snare, ride, and hi-hat pads work in complete harmony with the TD-50X module, capturing every nuance with incredible definition and detail. Lightning-fast detection enables you to play all your natural acoustic techniques, such as muting the ride with a finger touch or switching seamlessly between head, rimshot, and cross stick playing on the snare. And the VH-14D takes electronic hi-hat playing to new heights, offering touch sensitivity, tonal variation, and open/closed resolution never before available -- until now.
The Natural Feel of Acoustic Drums
The VAD706 features Roland's famous multi-ply mesh heads, with three-layer heads on the snare and floor tom and two-layer heads on the rack toms providing natural stick resistance and rebound that's customizable for your individual playing style. Burying the beater into the specially designed kick drum is completely satisfying, thanks to physical air resistance that feels just like playing an acoustic kick. The organic experience extends to the toms as well, with the real wood shells and traditional mounts providing a feel that's uncannily acoustic in nature.
Imagine acoustic drums that are set up, mic'd, processed, and mixed in a world-class studio -- that's what you get when you call up a preset on the TD-50X module. Developed with top drummers and recording engineers, these inspiring kits let you take on any style at the touch of a button, from traditional jazz to full-throttle metal.
Build Your Signature Drum Kit
Going beyond the presets, the TD-50X allows you to customize your sound at every level -- just as you would with an acoustic kit. Make quick adjustments to tuning and muffling, or dive deep and build a kit from the ground up by selecting shell depths, drumhead types, cymbal characteristics, and much more. Then put the kit in the space of your choice using PureAcoustic Ambience, with full control of room type, reverberation, and other parameters at your fingertips.
Craft Your Sound with Studio Precision
After you've tweaked the details of your kit, make it fully come alive with the TD-50X's impressive array of studio tools. Adjust mic settings for various kit elements, then dial in sounds with equalizers, compressors, and other processing. And for spaciousness and color, tap into the wide selection of high-quality reverbs and multi-effects.
Powerful Connectivity for Stage and Studio
With a rear panel loaded with connectivity, the TD-50X module is ready to take on the practical needs of any playing situation. Stereo XLR master outs and eight TRS direct outs allow you to send any drums you like to an audio console via balanced connections. For computer-based music production, you have the ability to send up to 32 channels of digital audio over USB for premium-quality transfer. MIDI I/O is also supported over USB and traditional five-pin connectors.
Expand Your Options
Using the TD-50X module's four auxiliary analog trigger inputs, you can easily expand the VAD706 as your needs grow. Augment your setup with more cymbal pads, another floor tom, or a small trigger pad like the Roland BT-1. Or double up by adding an additional kick drum for maximum stage impact.
Your Personal Practice Partner
The TD-50X module is filled with features to develop your technique and make practice sessions fun and rewarding. Improve your timing with the built-in metronome and Coach mode exercises, or simply jam along with music played from a smartphone or laptop. The onboard recorder lets you capture and review your playing at any time, complete with the ability to export audio (with or without backing music) for sharing with others. And you can extend your practice even further with Melodics™, a free desktop app that comes with 40 lessons, plus unlimited access via a subscription when you're ready for more.
|Configuration:||2 up - 1 down|