incl. VAT plus shipping costs
(122.37 kg shipping weight)
Delivery time 1-2 days
Roland VAD503 drum-tec Edition with TD-50 incl. TD-50X Upgrade - The Ultimate V-Drums Acoustic Design Experience
++ Streamlined kit with full-size wooden shells ++
When you need the glamour and presence of a full acoustic drum set on stage—but with the convenience and control of electronic drums—the VAD503 is the perfect solution. This premium ‘one-up, one-down’ kit features wooden shells with full depth and diameter, exquisitely finished and mounted on double-braced chrome stands for a look that will have the audience convinced you’re playing acoustic drums. Roland’s advanced digital sensor technology and dynamic TD-50 drum module provide the sound and response to match, making sure every stroke, ghost note, roll, and swell is fully expressed in incredible detail.
- Four-piece V-Drums Acoustic Design kit with full-size wood shells and double-braced chrome stands
- TD-50 sound module with advanced Prismatic Sound Modeling incl. pre-installed TD-50X Upgrade
- 14” PD-140DS digital snare and 18” CY-18DR digital ride cymbal with high-resolution, multi-sensor triggering for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- 10” PDA100-MS rack tom, 14” PDA140F-MS floor tom, and 20” KD-200-MS kick with custom chrome hardware and Midnight Sparkle wraps
- Additional cymbal pads include 12” VH-10 V-Hi-Hat and 14” CY-14C-T crash
- Hands-on interface for quick-and-easy selecting and personalizing drum sounds
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
Content of the Roland VAD503 drum-tec Edition
- Roland TD-50 sound module
- incl. manual
- incl. power cord (german IEC connector (C13), you can find power cables for other countries here)
- TD-50X Upgrade Licence + pre-installed software
- SD-Card with drum-tec Live Sound Edition
- Roland CY-18DR Digital Ride Cymbal
- incl. trigger cable
- Roland PD-140DS Digital Snare Drum
- inkl. trigger cable
- 1x Roland PDA-100-MS Tom
- 1x Roland PDA-140F-MS Floor Tom
- 1x Roland KD-200-MS Bass Drum
- 1x Roland VH-10 Hi-Hat
- 1x Roland CY-14C-T Crash Cymbal
- 1x Roland DBS-10 Cymbal Boom Stand
- 1x Roland DCS-10 Combination Cymbal/Tom Stand
- 1x drum-tec TFL-400 module stand
- 1x drum-tec MPC-1 module holding plate
- 1x drum-tec MC-13CH multicore trigger cable
Bass Drum Pedal, Snare Stand, Hi-Hat Stand and Drum Throne are not included.
An Immersive Acoustic Drumming Experience
With the impressive looks, familiar layout, and inspiring playability of a high-end acoustic kit, the VAD503 makes any drummer feel instantly at home. There’s a 14” stainless steel snare, plus 10” rack tom, a 14” floor tom, and a 20” kick constructed with full-depth wood shells, adding to the authenticity and providing genuine acoustic feel under the stick and beater. A full complement of cymbals includes a 12” V-Hi-Hat, 14” crash (with thin profile and textured finish), and an 18” ride for superior playability and natural appearance on stage.
14” Digital Snare and 18” Digital Ride Cymbal
Roland’s cutting-edge digital pad technology brings even deeper realism to the V-Drums experience. The digital snare and ride pads connect to the TD-50 module via USB cables, working together with the sound engine to deliver the most natural expression, allowing your drumming skills to be heard in incredible detail. Multiple sensors and lightning-fast processing provide amazing response, enabling you to play genuine techniques in the most natural way. Ghost notes, rim shots, and cross stick playing on the snare are precisely detected and translated, while the ride offers wide tonal range and the ability to subtly mute with just a touch of the bow or bell.
The Natural Feel of Acoustic Drums
Roland’s legendary multi-ply, tension-adjustable mesh heads contribute significantly to the authentic playing feel, giving you stick rebound that’s customizable for your individual playing style. And when you bury the beater into the specially designed kick drum, you physically move air inside the shell, creating air pressure and resistance that feels remarkably like playing an acoustic kick.
Double-Braced Chrome Drum Stands
The way acoustic drums and cymbals are mounted not only projects a classic image—it also influences the playing feel. The tom pads mount on the same stands used for acoustic toms—so they feel just right when they’re hit. Newly developed thin V-Cymbals also attach to the stands with a special pivot mount, for a natural acoustic-style ‘swing’ when played. And every stand is double-braced for rock-solid stability, and easily adjusted to suit your preferred layout.
Roland TD-50 sound module incl. TD-50X Upgrade: The powerhouse module behind the best electronic drums
The TD-50 (upgraded) is Roland's most advanced V-Drums module ever, featuring over 900 premium sounds and full support for our groundbreaking digital snare, ride, and hi-hat pads. Prismatic Sound Modeling brings you the most acoustic-like experience available in electronic drumming, offering incredible depth, dimension, and detail with authentic sound and natural response. Three inputs are provided for digital pads, along with a wide array of analog trigger inputs for our entire range of traditional pads. Deep editing tools make it easy to craft your personal sound, while extensive pro connectivity lets you tackle everything from multitrack computer recording to full-scale arena shows.