Roland TM-2 Trigger Module returned (mint condition)
++ B-Stock ++ opened packing ++ accessoires complete ++
- Especially in the "intermediate world" between acoustic and electronic drum set, the Roland TM-2 creates the bridges!
- The small box of wonders is an ingenius extension tool! Control your personal sounds for your acoustic/electronic drum set - comfortable, compact and intelligent!
Battery powered and small in size, the TM-2 Trigger Module provides a simple solution for enhancing acoustic drums with the creative versatility of electronic percussions. Two trigger inputs support a wide variety of pads and drum triggers from Roland, while the ready-to-play pro sounds are optimized for augmenting live acoustic drums and extend the percussion capabilities of any drum set. Studio-quality multi-effects are on tap to process your kits. You can even trigger your own custom WAV sounds, loops, and backing tracks via SDHC card. Combining the TM-2 with products such as Roland’s BT-1 bar trigger pad, KT-10 kick trigger pedal, or RT-series acoustic drum triggers, it has never been easier or more affordable to create a powerful hybrid drum kit that blends acoustic and electronic elements together.
- compact trigger module for acoustic drummers wanting to enhance their kits with electronic percussion
- over 100 professional sounds are ready-to-play, ranging from acoustic drums and percussion to modern electronic instruments
- includes many sounds and tonal elements designed for layering with acoustic drums, providing enhanced, high-impact sounds to play live drums through a PA system
- suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music
- SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- two trigger inputs that support both single- and dual-trigger pads
- simple and intuitive user interface for creating and selecting kits
- process kits with powerful effects such as reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 bar trigger pad, KT-10 kick trigger pedal, V-pads, and V-cymbals
- powered by batteries or included AC adapter; runs for up to four hours on four AA-size batteries
- included mounting plate allows the TM-2 to be attached to a hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp
- MIDI I/O for triggering sounds in external sound modules, capturing MIDI data in music software, and playing the TM-2 from other devices
A convenient and affordable way to create a powerful hybrid drum kit:
With its ultra-compact size, simple operation, and very affordable price, the TM-2 gives you a hassle-free way to bring the power of Roland electronic percussion to your acoustic drum kit. It can be mounted quickly and unobtrusively onto a hi-hat stand or drum rack using standard hardware, while the convenience of battery-powered operation eliminates the need to bring AC power to your setup. The intuitive panel features straightforward controls for assigning sounds to the trigger inputs and saving them as kits, plus large, easy-to-press buttons for calling up kits as you perform.
Trigger Inputs for Pads and Acoustic Drum Triggers:
The TM-2 is equipped with trigger inputs for connecting two pads or trigger devices at once. Nearly any pad in Roland’s extensive V-Drums lineup can be used, including those that support dual triggering. When building a hybrid kit, ideal partners for the TM-2 include the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, which has a curved shape that mounts onto the rim of an acoustic drum, and the new KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, which features an innovative, all-in-one design and compact size that fits comfortably alongside other pedals in your kit. The TM-2 also works great with Roland’s RT-series acoustic drum triggers that mount on kick, snare, and tom drums.
Ready-to-Play Pro Sound für Enhancing Acoustic Drums in Live Performances:
In top-level playing situations, professional drummers and sound engineers strive to create polished, high-impact sounds when amplifying live acoustic drums through a PA system. With the TM-2 and RT-series acoustic drum triggers, it’s simple to achieve processed, concert-quality drum sounds wherever you play. The trigger module offers a wide range of acoustic sounds and tonal elements optimized for layering with acoustic drums, as well as a generous selection of electronic sounds for modern music styles. In addition, the TM-2’s traditional percussion instruments such as cowbell, wood block, wind chimes, and others are perfect for extending the capabilities of any acoustic kit with a compact device such as the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad.
User Sound Expansion via SDHC Cards:
It’s easy to use your own sounds with the TM-2, such as studio-processed drums from song recordings, sound effects, looped grooves, or even complete backing tracks. Just copy WAV audio files from your computer onto an SDHC card, and then insert it into the trigger module’s card slot—that’s it! You can use your own sounds right alongside the internal sounds as you build kits, which you can also process with the TM-2’s great onboard multi-effects.
Expand Your Creative Possibilities with Midi:
MIDI I/O in the TM-2 allows you to greatly expand your electronic percussion setup with external devices. You can trigger sounds in V-Drums modules, keyboards, and synth modules, and connect to a computer via a MIDI interface to record MIDI data and play sounds in popular music software. It’s also possible to play the TM-2’s sounds—both internal sounds and WAV sounds stored on an SDHC card—from an external MIDI device.
Gutes Gerät. Bewährt sich live und im Studio. Sobald man mit den Einstellungsmöglichkeiten vertraut ist, bietet das TM-2 für viele Einsatzbereiche die passende Lösung. Gut für live-Trigger bei Metal-Bassdrum.
Extrem guter Helfer wenn man Akustiksets mit ein wenig Elektronik kombinieren möchte.
Ich habe mir das Tm-2 Modul geholt um meine Bassdrums zu triggern. Ich muss sagen es funktioniert perfekt. Dass amn seine eigenen Sounds per SD nutzen kann war dabei der Hauptgrund, wesshalb ich mich für dieses Modul entschied. Dabei stimmt auch noch das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis. Echt Top.