incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1008133
V-Drums TD-27KV - Mid-Level V-Drums, Next-Generation Performance
The mid-level TD-27KV delivers the immersive sound and response that you only get with V-Drums. At its heart is the powerful new TD-27 sound engine, filled with premium-grade, fully-customizable drum and cymbal sounds. Advanced digital trigger technology detects every playing nuance in ultra-high definition, while large-diameter drum and cymbal pads offer exceptional feel, presented in a spacious acoustic-style layout.
- Mid-size V-Drums kit with flagship-class sound
- TD-27 sound module with advanced Prismatic Sound Modeling derived from the flagship TD-50
- 14” digital snare and 18” ride cymbal with high-resolution, multi-sensor triggering for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- Large-diameter pads and cymbals provide an acoustic-like playing experience
- Drum in a variety of hyper-realistic sound spaces with newly developed PureAcoustic Ambience Technology
- Hands-on interface for quick-and-easy selecting and personalizing drum sounds
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Stereo mix output and two assignable outputs for sending individual drum sounds to a PA mixer
- Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production
- Three auxiliary trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Onboard Bluetooth for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
Content of the Roland TD-27KV
- Roland TD-27 Sound module
- incl. multicore trigger cable
- incl. module holding plate
- incl. manual
- incl. power supply (german power cable (C7), you can find power cables for other countries here)
- SD-Card with drum-tec Live Sound Edition
- Roland CY-18DR Digital Ride Cymbal
- incl. digital trigger cable
- Roland PD-140DS Digital Snare Drum
- incl. digital trigger cable
- 3x Roland PDX-100 tom
- 1x Roland VH-10 hi-hat
- 1x Roland CY-12C crash cymbal
- 1x Roland CY-13R crash cymbal
- 1x Roland KD-10 bass drum
- 1x Roland MDS-STD-2 drum rack
- without bass drum pedal, snare- and hi-hat stand
Your custom Roland TD-27 configuration:
- You would like to have an additional cymbal, a tom pad less, a bigger bass drum, another ride or a better snare drum?
- At drum-tec you can customize your kit!
- Please get in touch and ask about your dream configuration.
- Note quite sure yet? Use our e-drum kit finder and we'll help you figure out what you need!
Larger Pads and Cymbals
Many electronic drum kits feel quite different from acoustic kits, mainly due to small pads and lower height. The TD-27KV dispels this convention with large-diameter pads and cymbals, presenting a spacious layout that makes every drummer feel at home. The 14” x 4.3” stainless-steel snare and 10” toms feature Roland’s legendary multi-ply mesh heads, providing unmatched response and adjustable tension for natural rebound. The 12” hi-hat cymbals mount on a standard acoustic hi-hit stand, while an 18” ride cymbal and 12” and 13” crash cymbals are mounted on sturdy boom arms for great stick feel and authentic swinging motion.
14” Digital Snare and 18” Digital Ride Cymbal
Roland’s cutting-edge digital pad technology brings even deeper realism to the V-Drums experience. The digital snare and ride pads connect to the TD-27 module via USB cables, working together with the sound engine to deliver the most natural expression, allowing your drumming skills to be heard in incredible detail. Multiple sensors and lightning-fast processing provide amazing response, enabling you to play genuine techniques in the most natural way. Ghost notes, rim shots, and cross stick playing on the snare are precisely detected and translated, while the ride offers wide tonal range and the ability to subtly mute with just a touch of the bow.
Go Deeper with Prismatic Sound Modeling
Derived from the flagship TD-50, the TD-27 sound module is filled with drums that live and breathe like acoustic instruments. We start by sampling the finest drums, percussion, and cymbals—both vintage and modern—in world-class recording studios. Roland’s unique Prismatic Sound Modeling is then applied to the samples, bringing them alive with proprietary behavior modeling refined over two decades. Every time you strike a drum or cymbal, you’re not simply triggering a canned sound—you’re playing a full-bodied instrument that responds like its acoustic counterpart in every way, with an unprecedented sonic range at your command.
Create (and Craft) Your Signature Drum Kit
With acoustic drums, you make the sound your own by swapping head types, adjusting the tuning, applying damping, tweaking the snare wire tension, changing out the kick beater, and more. This is all possible with the TD-27 module, allowing you to craft customized kits for any situation. Just strike a pad to select it, and then use the hands-on controls and intuitive editing tools to get the sound just how you like it. Your edits are saved automatically too, so you always stay focused on playing. It’s even possible to load your own samples and layer them with the internal sounds to personalize kits even more.
PureAcoustic Ambience Technology
New PureAcoustic Ambience Technology optimises each kit, creating an incredibly natural and immersive sound field when playing. But you can go deeper too, and adjust the mic position on each drum kit, and dial in the overall sound with the newly developed overhead mic simulator. Finally, advanced onboard multi-effects and mixing capabilities give you the power of a full-scale studio console, with transient, parametric EQs, compressors, reverbs, delays, and more at your command.
Powerful Connectivity for Stage and Studio
The TD-27KV delivers fantastic sound for live performance or recording, thanks to a wealth of connectivity options. The TD-27 module features stereo outputs for the overall drum sound, plus two direct outputs for sending kick, snare, and other sounds to an audio console for independent mixing. In the studio, the built-in USB audio interface makes computer music production easy, with up to 28 audio channels available over a single cable. MIDI is also supported via USB and dedicated I/O, allowing you to sync with other MIDI devices and trigger sounds in computer software.
Kit Expansion Made Easy
With the TD-27KV, you’re not stuck with a static setup. Using the TD-27 module’s three auxiliary trigger inputs, it’s easy to add tom and cymbal pads to bolster your arsenal. Whatever you’re thinking, the auxiliary trigger inputs are the gateway to your ideal drum setup. Bluetooth Connectivity and Built-In Coaching Tools Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream audio from a phone or laptop to the module, ideal for jamming with headphones. Play along with favorite music tracks or mix the sound from a YouTube lesson video with the kit. Onboard coach functions develop skills and track your progress, while the advanced metronome helps improve your inner clock. And at any time, you can record your playing and listen back to highlight what you need to work on.
Sehr zu empfehlen
Ich bin sehr begeistert vom TD-27KV. Ich war anfangs etwas skeptisch was E-Drums angeht, da sie nicht die Anschlagdynamik aufweisen wie akustische Sets. Das Set muss sich jedoch nicht verstecken. Die Pads und das Becken sprechen dynamisch schnell an, sind toll verarbeitet und sehr gut um MIDI Spuren aufzunehmen oder um Kopfhörerproben durchzuführen. Das Soundmodul ist mit vielen tollen Effekten ausgestattet und einfach zu bedienen.
Rundum ein tolles Set! Vielen Dank für die tolle Beratung drum-tec.
Einfach ein geniales Set
Ursprünglich nur zum probespielen zu drum-etc gekommen um die Unterschiede zum TD-17 zu testen und was kann man sagen... allein die Sounds klingen schon fetter als beim TD-17 und sogar für meinen Geschmack besser als beim TD-50. Ein echtes Plus bei dem Set ist meiner Meinung nach aber die 14“ Digitalsnare die sich echt genial spielt und deutlich näher an Akustik ist als die vom TD-17. Besonderes Augenmerk verdient auch die Sound Edition die mit den zusätzlichen Samples nochmal ne Schippe drauflegt. Besonderen Dank an Marcus Berger für die super Beratung und die sehr angenehme Atmosphäre dich ich nicht mehr missen möchte. Unbedingt probespielen!!