The TD-27 expansion pack for your kit: With the TD-27 you can integrate Roland's new digital generation into your drum set!
All necessary components to switch to the new generation of Roland's digital pads in one package: the new TD-27 sound module!
- Exclusive and only at drum-tec: Get your Roland TD-27 now with 15 additional, unique drum kits in the Live Sound Edition! Check out the video for more info!
- A new generation of electronic drum pads, the -Roland Digital Pads- with the new Multi Element Sensor System
- A new league of acoustic drum sounds thanks to the new Prismatic Sound Modeling
- Create a whole new world of Roland drum sounds with the new V-Edit sound layering possibilities
- The new sound routing made possible by integrating the new 10 channel USB audio-in combined with the conventional routing options allows the TD-27 to become the recording, stage and jam session headquarters!
Content of the Roland TD-27 Expansion Pack
- Roland TD-27 Sound module
- incl. multicore trigger cable (10x jack)
- incl. module holding plate
- incl. manual
- incl. power supply (german power cable C7)
- SD-Card with module upgrade V2 and drum-tec Live Sound Edition
- Roland CY-18DR Digital Ride Cymbal
- incl. manual
- incl. trigger cable
- incl. wing nut, felt washer & stopper
- Roland PD-140DS Digital Snare Drum
- incl. manual
- incl. trigger cable
- incl. drum key
TD-27 Version 2 Upgrade + drum-tec Live Sound Edition
New Kits - More Functions - Enhanced Effects
Exclusively at drum-tec you get the Roland upgrade to TD-27 version 2 together with the drum-tec Live Sound Edition - on an SD card and in a cool mini hardware case.
- Original Roland TD-27 system upgrade to version 2.0 with many new functions
- 10 new Roland kits in premium quality with custom samples like Acoustic and Arena Stage
- 39 additional instrument samples for each existing Preset Kit or Custom Kit
- 15 premium drum-tec kits programmed for stage use
- Attack and sustain control from TD-50X
- Improved sound layering with cross fade and more precise dynamics controle
- New Compressor function for studio-like sound processing
- Trigger support for the new thin V-Cymbals, including CY-12C-T and CY-14R-T
You get the upgrade and the drum-tec Live-Sound-Edition on SD-Card. For installation, simply follow the included QR-CODE to a tutorial. With this you can upgrade your TD-27 to the latest TD-27 V2 in no time.
Roland TD-27 Drum Sound Module - Flagship-Class Sound, Maximum Expression
The TD-27 V-Drums module is loaded with the finest acoustic drum sounds you've ever heard. Roland's Prismatic Sound Modeling produces drums that not only sound exceptional, but also respond just like real acoustic instruments when you play them. Advanced digital trigger inputs support Roland digital pads for unmatched expression, while new PureAcoustic Ambience Technology offers a variety of inspiring drumming spaces at the touch of a button. A wide selection of electronic sounds from Roland's rich sonic history are also included, providing must-have sounds for modern styles. And by loading and layering your own samples with internal drums, you're able to craft sounds that no other drummer can claim.
Roland PD-140DS Digital Snare: 14" Snare for almost all playing styles and techniques
The new Roland PD-140DS Digital Snare combines traditional snares with the latest technology for triggering. Thanks to a 14" shell size and the three-layer mesh head, it feels instantly familiar. A completely new multi-sensor system detects the hit position much more precisely than previous Roland pads and accurately applies even the most subtle dynamic nuances. You can play rimshots and cross sticks with absolutely authentic sound and feeling because the pad recognizes your hand position and reacts immediately. With the PD-140DS pad's unparalleled expressiveness, every nuance of the snare is natural, detailed and filled with flair. Due to the required connections and processing power, the PD-140DS can only be used in combination with the Roland TD-27 and TD-50 modules.
Roland CY-18DR Digital Ride: 18" Cymbal with advanced multi-sensor triggering
The large Roland CY-18DR Digital Ride is designed for all drummers who want to add character to their sound. Thanks to its 18" diameter and natural vibration (like an acoustic cymbal), this newly developed digital cymbal feels immediately familiar. The high-resolution multi-sensor trigger technology reproduces every nuance at every position, from the rim to the bell. This information is sent latency-free to the TD-50 module via a digital trigger connection.
The CY-18DR gives you unprecedented dynamics and supports playing techniques from legato to soft bell strokes. In addition, the sound can be muted or stopped by touching the playing surface, like an acoustic ride cymbal. Due to the required connections and processing power, the PD-140DS can only be used in combination with the Roland TD-27 and TD-50 modules.
Fantastic upgrade Package
Received the upgrade package after part exchanging a TD-25 Module last week, it was all straight forward with excellent professionalism from the Customer services all enquiries were dealt with promptly, many thanks to Kai for this.
The module itself is awesome with so much more personalisation available, the sound banks are excellent and with the ability to layer you can tailor it to suit your tastes with ease. As part of the upgrade the PD-140DS full size snare not only looks great but is so responsive and plays just like an acoustic snare, the same with the CY-18DR the cymbals responsiveness is brilliant you can touch with one finger to dampen and the more pressure the more it dampens, the bell is also so responsive and as with both products the new sounds are so realistic it's stunning, I am so glad I upgraded and with it being competitively priced this was a bonus too.
Vorab: Service, Liefertempo und Preis von drum-tec sind wirklich Klasse!
Das TD-27, das ich als Nachfolger für mein TD-10 gekauft habe, ist technisch tatsächlich großartig. Im Zusammenspiel mit Digital-Snare und -Ride, sowie der VH-10 Hi-Hat, die ich mir auch gleichzeitig gegönnt habe, ist das Gefühl beinahe wie am echten Drumset. Hörbeispiele gibt's ja inzwischen reichlich im Netz.
Die Verbindung mit einer DAW (bei mir Cubase 10) klappt völlig problemlos.
Einziger Wermutstropfen sind für zu viele alte Sounds. Da hätte sich Roland etwas mehr Mühe geben können. Aber man kann ja eigene Sounds in die Kiste laden - wie z. B. die vorgefertigten von drum-tec. Das kostenlose Paket, das beim Upgrade dabei ist, finde ich sehr gelungen.