incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1006682
Roland TD-25 V-Drum Sound Module with Flight Case
Including the drum-tec Real Sound Edition specifically for the Roland TD-25 sound module!
Roland TD-25 with flight case offer!
- Securely transport your TD-25 sound module
- Suitable for your TD-25 module, incl. mounted mounting plate
- Space for manual and power supply
The new TD-25 module case is a must for musicians, who often have to transport their sound module. This case offers perfect protection for the Roland TD-25 sound module. Due to the inner shape, your module can be placed into this case, even when the mounting plate is assembled. Further you will find place for the manual and the power supply.
Also usable for 2Box DrumIt5 modules.
The Roland TD-25 specifically focuses on authentic acoustic sounds and provides - as a special highlight in this price range - position-sensing on the snare drum!
All sounds can be edited. Numerous multi-effects and the compatibility with the Roland VH-11 V-hi-hat guarantee a realistic sound playback and a natural playing feel!
The TD-25 fills the gap between the TD-11 and TD-30 V-drum series. It is addressed to e-drummers who attach great importance to both: "simple operation and a natural playing feel!"
- acoustic sounding drums
- fast access to the most important sets
- professional sound management
- snare drum with position-sensing
- a natural playing feel with a realistic hi-hat
- first and foremost, the successor of the TD-15 impresses with convincing and authentic sounds inherited from the flagship TD-30. Thanks to behaviour modeling, the extending SuperNATURAL sound engine provides a natural response and 18 dynamic drum kits, split up into the 6 sectors rock, pop, jazz, funk, and electronic with 3 kits each. In addition, you get 18 user kits for your own setups.
- secondly, the sound module is very easy to operate and comes with the already known cable harness from other Roland modules of the midrange (Roland TD-9,11, and 15), so that the setup is easy.
- the newly designed user interface enables the e-drummer to create personal drum kits very quickly.
- training and recording functions complete the practicability.
- an audio player and audio recorder (records directly to USB drives), a rythm-coach function and a metronome make the practising easier.
The drum-tec comparison Roland TD-25 module vs. Roland TD-15
- the TD-25 is the perfect sound module for the "puristic e-drummer"
- it provides few, but very authentic sounding drum sounds from the Roland TD-30 sound engine.
- due to a very slim concept, the TD-25 module is very easy to operate. It can do without many gadgets or sensationalism.
- on the other hand, the module offers a limited effects-section and no in-depth effects processing for individual drums.
- and there is no option to map single effects onto the rim trigger
- create new drum kits intuitively, quickly and virtually "in no time"
- TOP! the new and greatly simplified "quick and easy" instrument-allocation and instrument-modification thanks to the additional control dial on the surface of the module. Thanks to the slim user interface it is no longer necessary to bury oneself into layers upon layers of confusing menus and sub-menus.
- TOP! an even higher "factor of entertainment", due to an improved internal "recording-function". It enables the drummer to record his own drumming in the WAV-format to external playalongs AND to MP3 (not just to internal songs as usual). Afterwards, the file can be exported and with the help of a studio-software or DAW you can also keep working on it. In consequence, the exchange of band-internal grooves for new song-ideas becomes "child's play".
The official Roland description:
Designed for serious drummers, the TD-25 delivers pro-level sounds, intuitive operation, and natural playability. Derived from the top-of-the-line TD-30, the module’s advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine allows you to experience the acclaimed expressiveness of Roland’s flagship V-Drums at home and in the studio. And with the streamlined interface, you can easily customize sounds and create personalized kits perfectly suited for your style and touch. The TD-25 is also packed with powerful tools to improve your drumming, including an onboard audio player/recorder, Time Check function, built-in metronome, and more.
Unrivaled Sound and Expressiveness: The TD-25 offers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling inherited from the flagship TD-30. Going far beyond typical drum modules, the TD-25’s sounds respond naturally and organically to your playing just like real acoustic drums. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is accurate and smooth. To further extend the natural playing feel, the TD-25 provides positional snare sensing with compatible Roland drum pads, and also supports the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for authentic hi-hat playing techniques.
Call Up Kits and Start Playing Immediately: With its no-nonsense interface, the TD-25 lets you enjoy playing great sounds for any music right away. Easy to grab while holding sticks, the large center dial allows you to quickly select kits based on music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others. After you’ve selected a style, press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. Next step? Start playing!
Customize Kits for Your Personal Style: The TD-25 makes it simple to edit sounds to suit your playing touch or a specific style of music. Just hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the panel knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels. Handy shortcuts greatly speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once. Your changes are saved automatically as you edit, eliminating the need to fuss with extra steps. If you don’t like your most recent tweaks, you can easily undo them and return to where the kit was at when you first selected it.
Play Along with Tracks and Record Audio Performances: Want a little jamming music to play along with? Just load up a USB memory stick with favorite WAV/MP3 songs and get lost in playing for hours. In addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations. Alternately, you can plug a smartphone into the audio input and drum with songs from your music library or the web. It’s also possible to record your drumming performances (along with music playback) as audio files to a USB memory stick, offering a great way to evaluate your playing and share your drumming with friends and music producers. The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
Technical facts of the Roland TD-25 sound module:
- drum kits: 36 (18 Preset, 18 User)
- effect types: reverb (8 types), multi-effects (21 types), equalizer (tone control)
- audio rec: internal, USB flash memory, file format audio file: WAV/MP3
- display: 64 x 128 dots graphic type LCD (backlit LCD)
- output impedance: 1.0 k ohms
- power supply: AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
- current draw: 500 mA
- trigger input connector: DB-25 type (kick, snare, tom1, tom2, tom3, hi-hat, crash1, ride, ride bell, hi-hat control)
- extra trigger input jacks: stereo 1/4 inch phone type (crash2, AUX)
- master output jacks: (l/mono,r): 1/4 inch phone type
- phones: jack: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- ausio output jack: stereo miniature phone type
- midi out connector
- USB computer port: USB type B
- USB memory port: USB type A
- interface USB-MIDI, USB-audio, USB flash memory
- owner s manual
- leaflet "using the unity safely"
- ac adaptor
- special connection cable
- wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2
- sound module mounting plate
Size and Weight of the sound module:
- width 238 mm, 9-3/8 inches
- depth 180 mm, 7-1/8 inches
- height 86 mm, 3-7/16 inches
- weight 1,000 g, 2 lbs. 4 oz.