Roland TD-1KVXL V-Drum with PDX-12 mesh head snare (from the TD-17 series)
Through the KVXL- Version, the smallest real V-Drum set TD-1 receives a true mesh head snare drum pad. Since the snare is the heart of a Drum, it is set here at the most important point. On the PDX-12 mesh head snare pad, it is possible to practise at home very quietly but despite very well! Everything else remains the same as from the Roland TD-1K set. The mini-drum- module TD-1 with few but good sounding acoustic drum sounds. It is definitely enough to practise and to have fun, but as a disatvantage the extension-options and upgrade-abilities are very restricted.
The TD-1KVXL sounds decent and is designed and conceived impressively intelligent.
Those requiring not much are served here in good Roland-quality
Few but really good and natural-sounding drum kits for all music styles, as well as various training- and recording tools. To our mind, the Roland TD-1KVXL is the perfect choise as an entry-set for demanding newcomers and returners as well as a mobile "boot kit" for the classic Drummer.You should have heard this new entry-class, but better you should have felt it as well:
- 12" Snare Pad!!
- mega compact in dimensions, but very well- reasoned and adjustable, so that everyone is able to find his place, from the small first-grader up to the 2-meter drummer
- 15 various kits for all styles
- certainly the quietest e-drum set currently available
- timimg-coach functions to practise and a simple recording-function
- USB connection so that you have an access to the huge drumming community
- can be expanded about a second crash cymbal
- Kick (Bass Drum) can be replaced by a normal E-Kick (Roland KD-9 or the like)
The drum-tec Conclusion for the Roland TD-1KVXL:
- That is what we call very well-reasoned! The very essence of what a drummer needs, not more.... but the essence in the very best quality and especially VERY QUIET!!*
- In the detail- pictures we show certain options (not included in delivery) how to extend or optimise your TD-1KVXL (... still not nescessary as it is already full and "round"
*Those having very irritable neighbors are supposed to consider the purchase of a noise-protection carpet of Roland in addition!
Technical Fact on the Roland TD-1 Module:
- Drum Kits: 15
- Songs: 15
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Interface: USB (USB-MIDI)
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 150 mA
Coach Functions - 10:
- Time Check (Easy)
- Time Check (Hard)
- Auto Up/Down
- Quiet Count
- Tempo Check (Easy)
- Tempo Check (Hard)
- Stroke Balance
- Rhythm Type (5 types)
- Sounds (8 types)
- Volume (10 levels)
- Output/ Phones jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Mix In jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB Comnputer port: USB type B
- Trigger Input connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-hat control)
|Finish:||Black & White|
|Configuration:||2 up - 1 down|